Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Jax @hex

Ban this idiot from the thread

These idiots can't help themselves. They have to ruin every comic book film thread that isn't Marvel.

Case in point shyt like this from earlier in the thread

70% of this thread has NOTHING to do with aquaman.

This is ridiculous

@Jax and @hex if you ban me please make sure you ban that guy as well.:francis: (not even gonna lower myself to disrespect dude by calling him disrespectful names)

I said nothing to him, I threw NO SHOTS at him, I was actually having a peaceful conversation with another poster and actually "responding to a post that said poster POSTED in here" initiating the convo.:what:

But if I'm gonna get a complaint and banned for something that he EQUALLY does if not worse.... its only fair that he and quite a FEW other DC stans catch that ban too (I can name names too if need):yeshrug:

I mean GOTDAMN is this shyt really that serious? :snoop:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Jax and @hex if you ban me please make sure you ban that guy as well.:francis:

I said nothing to him, I threw NO SHOTS at him, I was actually having a peaceful conversation with another poster and actually "responding to a post that said poster POSTED in here" initiating the convo.:what:

But if I'm gonna get a complaint and banned for something that he EQUALLY does if not worse.... its only fair that he and quite a FEW other DC stans catch that ban too (I can name names too if need):yeshrug:

I mean GOTDAMN is this shyt really that serious? :snoop:
If you aren't here to talk about aquaman shut the fukk up and leave the thread.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If you aren't here to talk about aquaman shut the fukk up and leave the thread.

Dude... all I did was responded to buddy post. You aint gonna sit here and tell me what I can and cant talk about or discuss.

Now if you wanna quote him and whomever else out as well... that's fine and fair... but you aint gonna just single me out but let the next man slide for doing the same shyt you so called mad at me for doing.

Also no one says anything to you in Marvel threads so fukk off.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
To you and the rest of the Marvel stan geeks apparently it is that serious... the irony of you asking this :pachaha:

Sorry.... we cant have this convo no more that YOU brought up.... your boy getting upset :mjlol:

Gotta stick to the subject:sas2:

Aquaman carries a trident right?:ohhh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Im not asking for all the jokes and one liners of marvel,i didnt even mention marvel:comeon:....i know yall on high alert around here,but im not a dc or marvel stan:whoa:

But cyborg looks angry,Aquaman looks and sounds angry from the trailer.
But aquaman is probably the angriest of all the justice League members.

Dude doesn't give a fukk about anything if it doesn't affect the ocean, and he will tear shyt up, hero or villian, if they fukk with his ocean.

And how would you go about making cyborg a light hearted character? He just found out his body was destroyed and he's now mostly a robot.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
dawg even tho his posts are nothing but stupidity.. like seriously all it does is derail a good informative thread into a dumb ass bullshyt and ya'll just gon let it happen like aint that what being a mod is for ?? to keep BS like this in check smh
And he does this in every single dc thread, literally turns threads into debates about mos and bvs profit margins.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But aquaman is probably the angriest of all the justice League members.

Dude doesn't give a fukk about anything if it doesn't affect the ocean, and he will tear shyt up, hero or villian, if they fukk with his ocean.

And how would you go about making cyborg a light hearted character? He just found out his body was destroyed and he's now mostly a robot.

That could be said about a lotta heroes he get powers and are no longer normal,but wumbody put it in perspective once they reminded me his dikk is gone:whoa:...im just saying a movie where all the heroes have the same personality and all are angry and ready to fukk shyt up could be wack.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That could be said about a lotta heroes he get powers and are no longer normal,but wumbody put it in perspective once they reminded me his dikk is gone:whoa:...im just saying a movie where all the heroes have the same personality and all are angry and ready to fukk shyt up could be wack.
I feel like only superman's angry personality is outta place. The other characters are fine so far.

Batman, cyborg, and aquaman all should be angry if they wanna stay true to the characters.

Robocop was a more realistic approach to someone losing most their body and becoming a robot. Even with the powers, cyborg whole life changed and he felt like he lost everything.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
As opposed to films where every character has the same personality and makes a joke every 30 seconds and all have quips on the tip of their tongues,that makes it fun and awesome :mjgrin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like only superman's angry personality is outta place. The other characters are fine so far.

Batman, cyborg, and aquaman all should be angry if they wanna stay true to the characters.

I strongly agree,ive ben saying Superman is they weakest link and it may never get right until they fix it.....i really think they could fix it partially by casting another Lois,they got away with it in Batman:manny:

People bash Superman for not being Christopher Reeves Superman,but Lois aint much better....theres absolutley nothing likeable about her,shes not fun or funny in anyway to balance out Superman....she does nothing but basically make him the depressed Superman we have to suffer through in the theatres....Lois might be dragging the franchise down more than Supes:scust:

Hire a funny or at least likeable female acctress asap,i hate this bytch every moment on screen,every second shes a waste of time....MOS went down hill the moment she hit the screen,and everything revolving around her in Bvs hurt that movie too:scust:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As opposed to films where every character makes a joke every 30 seconds and all have quips on the tip of their tongues,that makes it fun and awesome :mjgrin:

Im not about to fall for your trap and defend Marvel,but cheap heat,better than no heat:manny:

Thats not what im asking for though:comeon:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I strongly agree,ive ben saying Superman is they weakest link and it may never get right until they fix it.....i really think they could fix it partially by casting another Lois,they got away with it in Batman:manny:

People bash Superman for not being Christopher Reeves Superman,but Lois aint much better....theres absolutley nothing likeable about her,shes not fun or funny in anyway to balance out Superman....she does nothing but basically make him the depressed Superman we have to suffer through in the theatres....Lois might be dragging the franchise down more than Supes:scust:

Hire a funny or at least likeable female acctress asap,i hate this bytch every moment on screen,every second shes a waste of time....MOS went down hill the moment she hit the screen,and everything revolving around her in Bvs hurt that movie too:scust:
I feel you

I even like the actor playing superman, but they didn't give him much to work with. Lois fukked shyt up in both movies and I think she had more lines than superman in bvs.