Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
whats the point of you and ya goons still trolling in this thread knowing you have no interest in the movie though dude?

I can say the same for you and your goons.:russ:

Atleast I called off the squad for making dedicated threads to shyt on y'all.

But side note...... it's not the Marvel guy causing turmoil in the DC threads. It's the casuals and some of the DC guys..... not my fault y'all not united..... got DC stans with DC avi's shytting on DC.

That got nothing to do with us:hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@David_TheMan derailing ass is gone. :camby:Sorry I gave him a chance.

Hey..... it needs to be acknowledged that David wasn't a Marvel Stan.

He wasn't part of the faction in ANY capacity..... he was Rogue and on his own.

Also..... let's kind of be careful with this and the banning of cats because if we open this door and go down this path..... it's very gonna force y'all to be equal in the position of justice.:usure:

With great power comes greater responsibility :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

But side note...... it's not the Marvel guy causing turmoil in the DC threads. It's the casuals and some of the DC guys..... not my fault y'all not united..... got DC stans with DC avi's shytting on DC.

This is what you call leadership. :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh stop it. The two posters who were banned were Marvel stans and always up in these threads. They doubled as white supremacists too :mjpls:

If that's the company u wanna keep.. :mjpls:

:sitdown:

I'm gonna stop you right there.

Again just cuz some people hate on the product dont mean they automatically Marvel stans. The prime proof has already been revealed when guys who loved BvS and rocking DC stuff in the avi are dissing the product.:childplease:

I'm not gonna sit here and let yall continue to besmirch the good name and House of M:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Again just cuz some people hate on the product dont mean they automatically Marvel stans. The prime proof has already been revealed when guys who loved BvS and rocking DC stuff in the avi are dissing the product.

You are bringing up one guy who I don't even remember who that was while you attempt to ignore that yes those two who were banned were Marvel stans and were also white supremacists. Forgive me I ain't wit the deflection shyt. You can go play that game somewhere else, I'm stating facts about those two posters

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You are bringing up one guy who I don't even remember who that was while you attempt to ignore that yes those two who were banned were Marvel stans and were also white supremacists. Forgive me I ain't wit the deflection shyt. You can go play that game somewhere else, I'm stating facts about those two posters

But you are deflecting...

This "bu bu bu bu bu everyone that hates on DC is automatically a Marvel stan" shyt is deflection 101.

This may be a shock to you but there are people who come in to DC threads (and Marvel for that matter) who arent stans of either product. They either legitimately dont like what they dont like or are just trolls.

Yall just gonna have to accept them "facts"

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
DC Stans really gonna have to come to terms and accept the fact that not all people who diss or dislike they movies are Marvel stans.

Some guys I've seen in they own threads that criticize DC shyt have been DC stans (niccas even had a DC character in they av). Niccas gonna have to stop going to that well everytime they get mad:mjlol:

Hey..... it needs to be acknowledged that David wasn't a Marvel Stan.

He wasn't part of the faction in ANY capacity..... he was Rogue and on his own.

Also..... let's kind of be careful with this and the banning of cats because if we open this door and go down this path..... it's very gonna force y'all to be equal in the position of justice.:usure:

With great power comes greater responsibility :francis:
:sitdown:

I'm gonna stop you right there.

Again just cuz some people hate on the product dont mean they automatically Marvel stans. The prime proof has already been revealed when guys who loved BvS and rocking DC stuff in the avi are dissing the product.:childplease:

I'm not gonna sit here and let yall continue to besmirch the good name and House of M:ufdup:

But you are deflecting...

This "bu bu bu bu bu everyone that hates on DC is automatically a Marvel stan" shyt is deflection 101.

This may be a shock to you but there are people who come in to DC threads (and Marvel for that matter) who arent stans of either product. They either legitimately dont like what they dont like or are just trolls.

Yall just gonna have to accept them "facts"
@Jax @hex

Ban this idiot from the thread

These idiots can't help themselves. They have to ruin every comic book film thread that isn't Marvel.

Case in point shyt like this from earlier in the thread
fukked this thread all up!!:blessed:

Bait:leotahha:

70% of this thread has NOTHING to do with aquaman.

This is ridiculous