Apple will no longer report how many iPhone it sells from this point forward.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
idc-smartphones-q3-2018.png

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the yearly updates need to slow down now
there's no longer a jump in tech to justify this.

I'm a tech junkie and I've been rocking mid level droids for the past couple years. I don't have issue with them either. spending 1k annually to stay fresh is absurd.

I like my money in my pocket n could give a fukk less what color bubble bishes like responding to on text :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y

Yeah Samsung has phone sales down too. Phones have matured to the point where the annual releases offer next to no benefit to people with phones from 2 years ago or less. People are holding onto phones longer. So began the price creep. $1000+ flagships.

pretty much
plus even cheaper phone models are great and adequate now.

like you can buy outright no contract a good phone for 200-250 sometimes even cheaper. I have a iphone X bcause i got it for 29 dollars, and the only difference between that and my essential android phone is the face id, imessage and the camera is better all stuff I don't care to use.

Actually somewhat miss my android because i could download music right to my phone andwasn't so restricted but :ehh:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The market has reached the point of saturation for all phone manufacturers. The annual upgrade thing won't catch as many as consumers if it's a $1K plus cost annually..I mean fukk man, I'm still running on a 6S Plus with no plans to upgrade any time soon.
My 6s plus is still running like new :whew:

If I had one complaint it would be the camera is starting to show Its age

Regardless, it does everything I want it to and I have no intention of upgrading soon either :ohlawd:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
there's no longer a jump in tech to justify this.

I'm a tech junkie and I've been rocking mid level droids for the past couple years. I don't have issue with them either. spending 1k annually to stay fresh is absurd.

I like my money in my pocket n could give a fukk less what color bubble bishes like responding to on text :mjlol:

im 100% sure that you get ZERO pu$sy..

I can also imagine how you dress..

Mark Ecco shirts and Rocawear jeans?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
They hit a plateau on cellphone sales. Do they even report MacBook and iPad sales anymore?