Apple will buy Disney soon. The Apple TV ecosystem will level up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Apple owns all of Disney's IP, their service becomes close to what people have been asking Disney to do for years now. They would have a platform that has both high quality mature and kid friendly content.

Hulu and Disney shyt all under one app would be ideal, but Disney hasn't/can't do it. From that perspective, Apple aquiring Disney along with Hulu would be insane from a catalog standpoint

:scust: its just too much bruh... i still wouldnt want apple to own all of disney..

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If Apple owns all of Disney's IP, their service becomes close to what people have been asking Disney to do for years now. They would have a platform that has both high quality mature and kid friendly content.

Hulu and Disney shyt all under one app would be ideal, but Disney hasn't/can't do it. From that perspective, Apple aquiring Disney along with Hulu would be insane from a catalog standpoint
I heard somewhere that Disney's going to finally own Hulu outright this month. And may possibly merge that mature content into Disney plus like they do in other countries

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I heard somewhere that Disney's going to finally own Hulu outright this month. And may possibly merge that mature content into Disney plus like they do in other countries
Trying to keep the disney name “family friendly” is counter productive imo when it comes to the marvel and lucas stuff. They would be better off reorging like google did with Alphabet and let Disney be a family brand rather than parent.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trying to keep the disney name “family friendly” is counter productive imo when it comes to the marvel and lucas stuff. They would be better off reorging like google did with Alphabet and let Disney be a family brand rather than parent.

spin off the hardcore marvel & starwars stuff into their own digital network and have the soft stuff on disney plus...Soft ass family friendly b*stards... :childplease:
the hardcore channel would be called DisneyMax :troll:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It's not happening
all it takes is one greedy-ass investor to start this rumor and it spreads like wildfire:mjlol:
it's investor chatter. they want it to happen but a real consumer wouldn't want this to happen at all
These are two of my favorite companies but I would never want them to combine
I know Bob Iger said they would've done it if Steve was alive today but the lord works in mysterious ways :sas2:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If you had any doubts that you're living in a plutocracy, this deal going through would be proof.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I listened to a podcast last month. The future of entertainment is going to be synergy. MS, Apple, and the other tech companies will eat the dying television companies. Movies are getting bigger and more expensive with little return.

Why continue with a dying form of entertainment? Less and less people are watching TV. Everybody will start to jump off the sinking boat.

I doubt the CEO of Disney will sell it all, but he’s been talking spicy lately. He sees the future and their books are a mess. Sports won’t be as valuable and ESPN is getting less and less eyes.

ESPN+ is the future but they made their money because they were able to bully the cable companies to carrying and paying them. That will no longer be the case.