Apple will buy Disney soon. The Apple TV ecosystem will level up

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Really .. didn’t know Disney was hurting like that. I know their movies are flopping but the parks were doing well last I heard
The budgets they’ve been breaking on the movies along with them having to shyt down an entire Star Wars hotel put a ton of added on expenses to the point that the park money didn’t hit as much as it usually does.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They definitely would have to force them to spin off 1 or 2 IPs. Marvel & Pixar would stay, most likely to spin off would be Lucas film, they have ruined everything in those franchises.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
apple can't buy disney. too much regulations to allow that. look at microsoft trying to buy activision. it went through a lot of court hearings and was almost cancelled and disney is a lot bigger than activision.

i think they'll buy some aspects of disney like ESPN and/or ABC. sports licensing is a tough business right now and i don't think disney wants to spend the money on it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
apple can't buy disney. too much regulations to allow that. look at microsoft trying to buy activision. it went through a lot of court hearings and was almost cancelled and disney is a lot bigger than activision.

i think they'll buy some aspects of disney like ESPN and/or ABC. sports licensing is a tough business right now and i don't think disney wants to spend the money on it.

I mean yeah in a perfect world yes. I also thought that MS/activision deal would get bodied and fall apart but they still on track to be finalized.. :scust:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Because Apple has their own shyt Disney owns WAY too much to sell everything to one entire company... also Apple is a computer company that occasionally makes tv shows and movies... it will put alot of IP under one fukking company...:scust: it's too much...
Right. Apple TV putting out better content than netflix or disney out there. Why would need the juggernaut of waste that is disney....:heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Right. Apple TV putting out better content than netflix or disney out there. Why would need the juggernaut of waste that is disney....:heh:

Exactly its just stupid...:heh: A smart thing would be to buy some of Disney's IP that they have that they not using for Apple TV :manny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The government doesn't seem to care about anti-trust issues anymore. And Apple is worth over 10 × what Disney is. They could afford all of Disney very easily.
That's not completely true. We just witnessed Lina Khan take on MS in an attempt to stop the largest tech acquisition in history.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Because Apple has their own shyt Disney owns WAY too much to sell everything to one entire company... also Apple is a computer company that occasionally makes tv shows and movies... it will put alot of IP under one fukking company...:scust: it's too much...

If Apple owns all of Disney's IP, their service becomes close to what people have been asking Disney to do for years now. They would have a platform that has both high quality mature and kid friendly content.

Hulu and Disney shyt all under one app would be ideal, but Disney hasn't/can't do it. From that perspective, Apple aquiring Disney along with Hulu would be insane from a catalog standpoint