Apple will buy Disney soon. The Apple TV ecosystem will level up

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do you say that?

Because Apple has their own shyt Disney owns WAY too much to sell everything to one entire company... also Apple is a computer company that occasionally makes tv shows and movies... it will put alot of IP under one fukking company...:scust: it's too much...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because Apple has their own shyt Disney owns WAY too much to sell everything to one entire company... also Apple is a computer company that occasionally makes tv shows and movies... it will put alot of IP under one fukking company...:scust: it's too much...
The government doesn't seem to care about anti-trust issues anymore. And Apple is worth over 10 × what Disney is. They could afford all of Disney very easily.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lol nah .. Apple got the bread but Disney is too profitable

Disney has been losing money hand over fist. But I agree that Apple won't want to buy all of Disney. They might try to buy ESPN though, there's been rumors on that. Disney needs cash so we'll see.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Disney has been losing money hand over fist. But I agree that Apple won't want to buy all of Disney. They might try to buy ESPN though, there's been rumors on that. Disney needs cash so we'll see.
Really .. didn’t know Disney was hurting like that. I know their movies are flopping but the parks were doing well last I heard