Apple Watch Series 7 gonna be FIRE

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It looks nice. But I can’t be the only one that gets annoyed with having another device to worry about charging. I end up leaving the watch on the dresser for days at a time

that’s exactly what happened with mine…it required charging so often that it ended up on the dresser more than my arm…also picking it up to wear wasn’t as intuitive as grabbing my phone and putting it in my pocket, so I often just flat out forgot about it…for me it was just something “cool” to have for a time before I ended up selling it…those who work out religiously will more than likely find it actually useful tho

• Dap
Reactions: B86

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
After rocking an Apple Watch everyday for about 3 years straight I finally decided to take an extended break from it.
The constant notifications on both my phone and my wrist became exhausting. I found myself instinctively checking every single notification immediately and I personally felt it was time to control the addictive behavior.
I copped a decent little Bulova watch that I find much more visually appealing. It’s not too flashy and can be worn in a professional setting or casually. I’m happy with not having the constant reminders directly on my wrist.
Should turn on do not disturb and only allow emergency contacts notifications to come through. That's what I've done during my work hours at least
what do yall actually use the watch for?
For me, smart watches have the most utility as fitness trackers that can also do other things

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Should turn on do not disturb and only allow emergency contacts notifications to come through. That's what I've done during my work hours at least

For me, smart watches have the most utility as fitness trackers that can also do other things
:yeshrug:As a stand alone watch I don’t find the aesthetic more appealing that a traditional watch.
If I’m not gonna be checking notifications or using it for fitness purposes I’d rather rock a regular and nicer watch.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:yeshrug:As a stand alone watch I don’t find the aesthetic more appealing that a traditional watch.
If I’m not gonna be checking notifications or using it for fitness purposes I’d rather rock a regular and nicer watch.
Completely agreed there.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
what do yall actually use the watch for?
A few things I like:
  • Turn notifications when driving. It taps your wrist and plays a sound alerting an upcoming turn. Sounds simple but it allows me to focus on the road more and not stare at the map screen
  • Take calls without having to pull out my phone
  • Apple Pay - paying without having to take out my phone

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It looks nice. But I can’t be the only one that gets annoyed with having another device to worry about charging. I end up leaving the watch on the dresser for days at a time

Exactly why I haven’t got one as of yet, really don’t need another device to worry about charging. Nor do I need to notifications hitting my wrist. Between my AirPods and iPhone and MacBook I’m good.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
2021-Apple-Watch-Series-7-renders.jpg

N7fGKtpJPZNodAdhcDF3dP-1280-80.jpg

:ohlawd: If it look like that, instacop
No leather strap?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had an Apple Watch and switched to a Garmin Venu. Charging your watch everyday is annoying as fukk and the fitness features are like a toy in comparison.