Apple TV - Dark Matter

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Because Jason 2 needed money and his reality is as close to jason 1’s reality as can be.

no.

jason #1 asnd #2 split years ago.

diversion is not a straight line. in schrodinger's cat the point is that the gamma radiation is random and not predictable.

"A cat is put in a steel chamber along with the following infernal device (which must be secured against direct interference by the cat): in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny amount of radioactive substance, so tiny that in the course of an hour one of the atoms will perhaps decay, but also, with equal probability, that none of them will;"

They wouldn’t emphasize that fact if it didn’t apply to the other multiversus

some realities have different colour sky (as shown).

that does not imply all realities have different colour skies.

that's randomness.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
no.

jason #1 asnd #2 split years ago.

diversion is not a straight line. in schrodinger's cat the point is that the gamma radiation is random and not predictable.

"A cat is put in a steel chamber along with the following infernal device (which must be secured against direct interference by the cat): in a Geiger counter, there is a tiny amount of radioactive substance, so tiny that in the course of an hour one of the atoms will perhaps decay, but also, with equal probability, that none of them will;"

some realities have different colour sky (as shown).

that does not imply all realities have different colour skies.

that's randomness.

We can only go off the information given to us

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Idk what the money argument is about. Jason2 clearly stated they cant use money because there would be seen as counterfeit. On top of we saw his storage locker with different ppl on the currency.

Let's say you did go to another reality that was just like yours and got the money(No telling how long it would take you to do that btw). How would you get the money? Now you gotta go thru with robbing, that's a risk. When you brought it back you would still be in trouble because there would be duplicates of the same exact bill. Jason2 went back and got more ampoules or w/e. He couldve risked goin to his bank and withdrawing money, but what if his realities' currency has some special marking on it that J1's reality doesnt? Then there's the fact that he super famous and been missing for like 2 years.

Couldve tried doing gold or platinum bars ig(still same issue of getting it), but paper currency angle is too risky.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Idk what the money argument is about. Jason2 clearly stated they cant use money because there would be seen as counterfeit. On top of we saw his storage locker with different ppl on the currency.

Let's say you did go to another reality that was just like yours and got the money(No telling how long it would take you to do that btw). How would you get the money? Now you gotta go thru with robbing, that's a risk. When you brought it back you would still be in trouble because there would be duplicates of the same exact bill. Jason2 went back and got more ampoules or w/e. He couldve risked goin to his bank and withdrawing money, but what if his realities' currency has some special marking on it that J1's reality doesnt? Then there's the fact that he super famous and been missing for like 2 years.

Couldve tried doing gold or platinum bars ig(still same issue of getting it), but paper currency angle is too risky.

jason-1 and jason-n split when jason-1 makes his first decision in the cube.

why would the money suddenly be different in the two realities?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
jason-1 and jason-n split when jason-1 makes his first decision in the cube.

why would the money suddenly be different in the two realities?
Ok, so you talking about J1 and his clones not J2(cube creator) In the case of J1 and the js1splits you would still run into the counterfeit issue.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ok, so you talking about J1 and his clones not J2(cube creator) In the case of J1 and the js1splits you would still run into the counterfeit issue.

no. i am talking about all of them. proof by induction.

the answer to my question (which you doeged) explains why not all realities (in general) are guaranteed to have different money.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
no. i am talking about all of them. proof by induction.

the answer to my question (which you doeged) explains why not all realities (in general) are guaranteed to have different money.
I didnt dodge anything. Pull a quote where I said money is guaranteed to be different, my post above mentions finding a reality with the same currency.
You are the one dodging the counterfeit issue. You are trying to have your cake and eat it too. If it's the same exact currently of the original reality. That means the bill being counterfeit is guaranteed to be an issue because it's the same exact bill floating around.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I didnt dodge anything. Pull a quote where I said money is guaranteed to be different, my post above mentions finding a reality with the same currency.
You are the one dodging the counterfeit issue. You are trying to have your cake and eat it too. If it's the same exact currently of the original reality. That means the bill being counterfeit is guaranteed to be an issue because it's the same exact bill floating around.

you sometimes need to let your common sense override poor writing / exposition.

the cat example in the series is poorly done and doesn't really explain how it works.

likewise it's nonsense to say that two notes with the same serial number cannot be spent.

i spent some cash yesterday. the serial number on the note did not come into it. cash is a fungible bearer instrument of value. (like the BEARER BONDS in die hard).

there is no general method nor requirement to check serial numbers for uniqueness at point-of-sale.

likewise credit cards would be identical and both usable. albeit probably not at the same instant.

furthermore i'm sticking to what i said. my claims. that's it.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
you sometimes need to let your common sense override poor writing / exposition.

the cat example in the series is poorly done and doesn't really explain how it works.

likewise it's nonsense to say that two notes with the same serial number cannot be spent.

i spent some cash yesterday. the serial number on the note did not come into it. cash is a fungible bearer instrument of value. (like the BEARER BONDS in die hard).

there is no general method nor requirement to check serial numbers for uniqueness at point-of-sale.

likewise credit cards would be identical and both usable. albeit probably not at the same instant.

furthermore i'm sticking to what i said. my claims. that's it.
You typed all that to say that you dont have an idea for the counterfeit issue. I thought it would go w/o me saying, im not talking about point of sale checking. At some point along the line they will see there a copies of the same bills running around. So now while you are looking for your family you now have to keep in mind the currency used as well? Now your fear of having the wrong currency also messes up your chances. Just like the lil small doubts screwed up J1's jumps at first as well.

Credit Cards - It's established that jason1 is poor or at the very least strapped for cash. So credit cards is an issue. That's on top of you having to wait in an alternate reality to fill out the application and get a card back, since J2 didnt send you with your credit cards from your reality. Unless your plan is to rob the Jason of that reality, get his credit cards and hope you can buy/cash advance before he calls and cancels them?

In your cross reality currency spending how would you get the cash to start with? You have nothing.

The only example we have see where credit worked correctly was when Amanda willed the perfect scenario into existence and she stayed in that reality.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You typed all that to say that you dont have an idea for the counterfeit issue. I thought it would go w/o me saying, im not talking about point of sale checking. At some point along the line they will see there a copies of the same bills running around. So now while you are looking for your family you now have to keep in mind the currency used as well? Now your fear of having the wrong currency also messes up your chances. Just like the lil small doubts screwed up J1's jumps at first as well.

Credit Cards - It's established that jason1 is poor or at the very least strapped for cash. So credit cards is an issue. That's on top of you having to wait in an alternate reality to fill out the application and get a card back, since J2 didnt send you with your credit cards from your reality. Unless your plan is to rob the Jason of that reality, get his credit cards and hope you can buy/cash advance before he calls and cancels them?

In your cross reality currency spending how would you get the cash to start with? You have nothing.

The only example we have see where credit worked correctly was when Amanda willed the perfect scenario into existence and she stayed in that reality.

believe what you want to believe breh

:hubie:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
believe what you want to believe breh

:hubie:
RrKGCZv.gif

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Did yall peep the random leighton in the club in episode 6 when Jason and Amanda went dancing :whoo:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
thought it ended kinda weak

First half of the season had me thinking this had goat potential but they fumbled

originally I was hoping this wasn’t gonna just be a limited series but after seeing how it played out I think im good

6/10