Apple says they've been intentionally slowing the performance of older iPhones

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much confirms what everyone with a brain has known forever. It makes sense to a certain extent when given the full context, but simply giving users a warning message in the settings or an on-screen warning at reboot that says "your battery is shyt, I'm gonna slow this ho down so you can actually use the phone" would have made this much easier to understand and digest for the masses. This plus the iOS 11 bullshyt that they released recently has them looking lost out here.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
if you didnt come with predetermined hate in your blood you would see in the long run this is actually a good thing for users.
the real issue is that you can't easily just swap out the battery. they know these batteries get worse over time, but they seal that shyt inside the phone. so it really does seem like they just hope you buy a new phone

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
My phone always shut down completely when it’s cold. I notice my phone getting slower prior to shutting down

fukk em

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Blame Apple for everything brehs :francis:

Thanks Obama

nikka, I got 3 IPads at the crib and an IPhone for work.

7zfrawigklqk2pwze4ws9jovo.300x169x27.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You don't have 3 nikka, USA family does. And Apple gonna slow all that down and your work phone. shyt gonna be loading all slow, then you'll upgrade your cable thinking that's the reason why :smugbiden:

fukk is USA Family? That's the local rent to own store across the street from you? :mjlol:

Don't hate on me Brokey Brewster. :umad: