Apple reading the lightning cable & going Usb-c on next iPhone

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've never had more cables fall apart than my iphone/ipad cables. Absolute joke quality of cables to be honest. Never had any usb cables fall apart like them.
I've had maybe 1 lightning cable fall apart on me. The 30 pin connectors were straight trash. I have no idea how many of those I replaced.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
USB-C can be annoying though.

Get a cheap cable no fast charging some bullshyt. I Googled it recently and there's different versions of USB-C. I had to gamble on cords on Amazon because every description says they are the best quality.

I ended up with:
15ft cord w/no fast charging and 3ft cord w/ fast charging :stopitslime:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
USB-C can be annoying though.

Get a cheap cable no fast charging some bullshyt. I Googled it recently and there's different versions of USB-C. I had to gamble on cords on Amazon because every description says they are the best quality.

I ended up with:
15ft cord w/no fast charging and 3ft cord w/ fast charging :stopitslime:
I just got Samsung cables so I dont have to deal with that kind of bullshyt

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Only a matter of time before apple starts using a drm like approach to their phones. Watch they can block out the charging of their devices. They will make it to where the phone will only charge so fast using 3rd party chargers, or it won't charge at all. Typical apple bullshyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Those usb c cables are good cables. You can easily transmit a laptop to a monitor though a hub of some kind. Seems like the applications could provide a convenience of some kind. Like using your cell phone as a personal computer with a few compact accesories like a keyboard. shyt would be hilarious if there were network environments run off of cell phones. :laff:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I cant wait until they can stop doing shyt like this every other phone they drop

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i bet apple gonna tout how revolutionary they are for getting rid of the proprietary cable

Yep

Do they even have a headphone jack yet? Do they do fast charging yet? Wireless charging? Can you send files over bluetooth yet?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:laff:

i dont know how yall apple brehs do it i couldnt stand a company that be changing shyt every so often that i gotta replace peripherals thinking im good

It only really affects you if you copping a phone EVERY year like some folks.

I don’t know maybe it’s the “leasers” my deal is..... if I get a phone I buy that shyt outright.

I take care of that phone and I try to hold onto that phone for atleast 4 years or so.

I currently have the 7...... shyts in an otterbox.

I won’t even think about getting another phone till 2021 and that’s only if I have to or something comes out that me close to a “must have”

Martha

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never had more cables fall apart than my iphone/ipad cables. Absolute joke quality of cables to be honest. Never had any usb cables fall apart like them.

I’m only iPhone but had have had pc and android stuff for work and it’s still trash. I had the s9 because I wanted to try it and endded up giving it to my son and getting line and iPhone it was trash to me.

On that note there chargers/ cables are ass. My kids have never broke an Android one and I swear you twist the charger even a little the wrong way and it goes to shyt. My kids have broken almost all of ours over the years