Apple not gonna include charger or wired earphones with new iPhone models

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they can not even give people a cheap version of Bluetooth headphones.
after being so gung ho about wireless headphones and no aux.

when Bluetooth headphones cost eight to ten dollars from Japan.
when everything is marked up three hundred percent by proxy. So it cost two fifty to three dollars or so. At cost, to get a cheap pair made in Asia. Which for apple at wholesale is probably like a dollar fifty.
so apple can not even give you a dollar fifty pair of cordless Bluetooth headphones.

this company been wack and dirty my while life.

cancel these lames.

fukk apple.

art barr

fukk boi apple lost my rewritten and direction based book.
after a legend on here.
told me to go back and do it according to the criteria.
i did and that fukk boi iPhone 4 came out and they canceled my brand new 3gs on launch day of the apple four.
went to the apple store and they wiped my phone.
put some upgrade on it.
where it could never boot back up or get anything off of it.

fukk apple.

talembout well. The iphone 4 launched today.

fukk apple.

art barr

I'm elite....fukk apple.
Nobody really wants those cheap ass headphones anyway. I’ve never used a pair of headphones that comes in the box with the phone. Who doesn’t already own a pair of headphones anyway? It’s a waste to produce all that crap that just sits for most people anyway.

If they can’t provide headphones that are on par with or better than what I already own they can save them.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Nobody really wants those cheap ass headphones anyway. I’ve never used a pair of headphones that comes in the box with the phone. Who doesn’t already own a pair of headphones anyway? It’s a waste to produce all that crap that just sits for most people anyway.

If they can’t provide headphones that are on par with or better than what I already own they can save them.

stop.
you talking from some privileged apple user shyt.
not from a real practical consumer who makes sense shyt.
to the point, apple built iPod off of those white corded headphones being marketed as the reason to get a iPod to an iPhone.

were you ever cognitive to own an actual Walkman?
if not,...you talking more bullshyt that arose from apple not knowing wtf they really had.
when they did not originally make a universal iPhone and took a bounty payment from at&t at the start of the iPhone launch.

you sound like you don't know telecom to simple handheld electronics.

only reason people are going to keep putting up with this is they are bamdwagon idiots and stoopid.

Plus i don't think you even read my posts at all.
as you talembout wired headphones and my post you quoted.
the content is about wireless headphones.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
620d32efgy1gdxr2kv4hfj22c0340hdt

never forget apple users.
you will though cause you are fukk'n stoopid.

art barr

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
stop.
you talking from some privileged apple user shyt.
not from a real practical consumer who makes sense shyt.
to the point, apple built iPod off of those white corded headphones being marketed as the reason to get a iPod to an iPhone.

were you ever cognitive to own an actual Walkman?
if not,...you talking more bullshyt that arose from apple not knowing wtf they really had.
when they did not originally make a universal iPhone and took a bounty payment from at&t at the start of the iPhone launch.

you sound like you don't know telecom to simple handheld electronics.

only reason people are going to keep putting up with this is they are bamdwagon idiots and stoopid.

Plus i don't think you even read my posts at all.
as you talembout wired headphones and my post you quoted.
the content is about wireless headphones.

art barr
Whatever headphones they give you are gonna be trash. Unless they’re putting Galaxy Buds or AirPod Pro level headphones in the box it’s a waste. Why waste the money and resources on a pair of headphones nobody really wants? Some trash that’s just gonna end up sitting in a landfill in the end anyway.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whatever headphones they give you are gonna be trash. Unless they’re putting Galaxy Buds or AirPod Pro level headphones in the box it’s a waste. Why waste the money and resources on a pair of headphones nobody really wants? Some trash that’s just gonna end up sitting in a landfill in the end anyway.

fukk outta here.

you paying cot damn like a bajillion percent mark up on those branded galaxy buds or air pods level headphones.

you bored with money.
or an idiot with money or both.

all that shyt is bootleg.
just the cotdman tier of the plant hours that are commissioned. Yousa fool to pay over ten dollars for headphones of any kind.
past being a mastering engineer and even then you have software.
that you will never really be using headphones in a mastering session. Unless you are this next level top line engineer. Of which only a few people need shyt like that in the world for real.

all those extras are not practical in headphone everyday use. That are programmed like you see in scifi scenes in a movie and nobody uses any of that shyt like that as well.

Yousa fool to pay more than ten dollars for any recreational headphone.

all that shyt garbage if it never tell you ready a d easy to read frequencies.
Plus if you black,...you need headphones with -20 any way.

so if you falling for some expensive shyt okie doke on headphones Yousa cot damn fool.
thr best headphones for practical use everyday was the sony folding sports in ear bud headphones for ten to fifteen dollars. Where if you took care of them. You had to replace them from wear every eighteen months or so. Yet they were only fifteen dollars.
so if they got snatched. Only fifteen and some change.
when dead in ear buds got frequency lows right.
the only company was the radio shack in ear soft foam KOSS ten dollar mute buds.
for even less at ten dollars and they had -20 rating.

why in the fukk would anyone who knows and been rocking headphones.
since headphones became available.
go pay for some buds that cost one hundred to three hundred dollars.
when i know that shyt cost ten dollars frfr.

art barr

All that big dumb headphone shyt good and played.
since sophomore year of high school in 91. Before nikkaz even had headphones like that to copy us back then.
if y'all don't stop romancing us lil nikkaz. Then trying to act like you doing some new shyt.

pbsst...puh-lease.
with all that young now you think you know but still don't listen shyt.

you nikkaz ain't got no reel to reel nuffin and ain't even seen the shyt.
to even talk about hearing music good first off.
sohh. Stfu with that expensive headphones shyt.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Son y’all need to start speaking for y’all selves. I personally know people who love them damn headphones. A couple people don’t like most other in ear buds because of how they sit in ur ear canal. And I know a few people who don’t like true wireless earbuds either. And they still rock the standard Apple EarPods. So yes they are abandoning customers and being greedy. Y’all need to stop with this “nobody wants options” shyt y’all do everytime Apple does some fukk shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Son y’all need to start speaking for y’all selves. I personally know people who love them damn headphones. A couple people don’t like most other in ear buds because of how they sit in ur ear canal. And I know a few people who don’t like true wireless earbuds either. And they still rock the standard Apple EarPods. So yes they are abandoning customers and being greedy. Y’all need to stop with this “nobody wants options” shyt y’all do everytime Apple does some fukk shyt.
The majority of people own their own good set of headphones. Many people own a good set of wireless headphones. The headphones that get bundled with phones are average at best.

If you’ve got the funds to buy a $600+ phone and don’t already own a decent set of headphones that’s on you but I guarantee you that the majority of those pack in headphones go unused. shyt I’ve got at least 5 pairs right I’ve never used and will never use and they have no resell value.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
The majority of people own their own good set of headphones. Many people own a good set of wireless headphones. The headphones that get bundled with phones are average at best.

If you’ve got the funds to buy a $600+ phone and don’t already own a decent set of headphones that’s on you but I guarantee you that the majority of those pack in headphones go unused. shyt I’ve got at least 5 pairs right I’ve never used and will never use and they have no resell value.

What's your income bracket?

Edit: Matter of fact, you ain't even got to say a number. Do you do well in life? And growing up, were you well off?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
The phone will be cheaper and this is a green move as Apple has crunched the numbers and know that people just chuck the stuff they don't need that they already have.

:yeshrug:

I’m an Apple user but shyt like this is why we lose due to capitalism. You gamers have it even worse. Getting fleeced and y’all love it :mjlol:. I don’t give a damn if I already have a charger and headphones. If I’m paying more I expect more than the minimum standard

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan