Apple not gonna include charger or wired earphones with new iPhone models

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The worst party is the phones are actually rumored to be more this year on a model by model basis :scust:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Wait so the new s20, has the super fast charging ability with the new USB-c to usb-c cable, but Apple doesn't improve on that? This has to be a lie. My phone charges in 20-30 minutes now, its amazing

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
The phone will be cheaper and this is a green move as Apple has crunched the numbers and know that people just chuck the stuff they don't need that they already have.

:yeshrug:
Not a penny of those savings will be passed on to the customer, but I honestly can't remember the last time I took that stuff out of the box. I just pull out the phone and I'm good to go.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have many chargers. I use my iPad Pro's charger for most things anyway.
Not a penny of those savings will be passed on to the customer, but I honestly can't remember the last time I took that stuff out of the box. I just pull out the phone and I'm good to go.
They'll be passed onto me as an Apple shareholder. I'll take it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So would you take a charger that is capable of super fast charging out the box?
The iPad charger charges stuff faster than whatever iPhone charger they give you. For my iPhone X I still use the original iPad charger. I also have the iPad charger with the type-c plug on it. I have 4 unused Samsung fast chargers. When I buy new phones I don’t use any accessories they come with anymore.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How can people actually support buying a devices upwards of 1K. That doesn’t come with a way to charge it in the box. If ANY other company tried to pull this type of shyt it would get shytted on. I’m not even talking about phones. And lets get it straight. It’s not like their chargers are sturdy enough to not need to buy another halfway thru the cycle anyway. shyt is crazy. And people will support it. Next they gonna be selling y’all consoles without the power cord. Or laptops and PC’s. People are dumb as fukk.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
They’re setting a terrible precedent that other companies (or at the very least Samsung) will soon follow.

Them dumb ass headphones are not needed but no charger is a nasty start.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
they can not even give people a cheap version of Bluetooth headphones.
after being so gung ho about wireless headphones and no aux.

when Bluetooth headphones cost eight to ten dollars from Japan.
when everything is marked up three hundred percent by proxy. So it cost two fifty to three dollars or so. At cost, to get a cheap pair made in Asia. Which for apple at wholesale is probably like a dollar fifty.
so apple can not even give you a dollar fifty pair of cordless Bluetooth headphones.

this company been wack and dirty my while life.

cancel these lames.

fukk apple.

art barr

fukk boi apple lost my rewritten and direction based book.
after a legend on here.
told me to go back and do it according to the criteria.
i did and that fukk boi iPhone 4 came out and they canceled my brand new 3gs on launch day of the apple four.
went to the apple store and they wiped my phone.
put some upgrade on it.
where it could never boot back up or get anything off of it.

fukk apple.

talembout well. The iphone 4 launched today.

fukk apple.

art barr

I'm elite....fukk apple.