Apple Keynote 2019 (Apple Streaming Service)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how just before Jobs died he claimed to have figured out a way to revolutionize TV then a couple years later rumors swirled about Apple making their own TV and now to this shyt we got yesterday.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: I was just about to buy an apple tv 4k since i have a lot of iTunes movies and my current apple tv box doesn't have 4k capabilities.. but now im just gonna save my money and wait for that app to hit the roku store then throw away my old apple tv box then feast :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Apple announced new TV services, a new credit card, a news service, and more this week. Very little of it is actually ready to ship. So in this episode of Processor, Dieter Bohn asks why Apple needed to hold an event right now? Because overall, the whole thing felt...weird.

Read more here: http://bit.ly/2HG6X7H

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Goldman-Sachs probably have to have A1 credit

Nah I doubt it, the Goldman Sachs name drop is to get people to THINK its prestigious or exclusive. But anyone with great credit will tell you: If you want to know who the card is aimed at, look at what the card advertises.

What does this card advertise? No late fees.

A lack of Late fees is not something people with good quality credit see as a benefit. Because you make your way to good credit in the first place partially by not being late on your payments anyway. This card is going to be obtainable by middle to low end credit holders who still see "no late fees" as a fukking benefit, guaranteed. Put an Apple logo on it; Say its through "Goldman Sachs" for ooohs and aaaahs, and watch people who can't actually get quality credit cards swoon over this shyt and use it to buy more 'status symbol' Apple products.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the fact you need the phone to use the credit card.:francis:

so if your phone break, hope you got a backup card or cash on you:francis:

and if you wanna keep that credit line you gonna be buyin iphones forever. good hustle apple:ehh: