Apple Keynote 2019 (Apple Streaming Service)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This is basically the Network upfronts.

It’s about the creators and their vision. Sometimes introducing the cast.

They almost never show actual footage. They’ll drop trailers when they feel like it. I’m down to watch everything so far crept kJ abrams joint

Nah, they actually show trailers during upfronts with most of them dropping online :francis:

Some of the shows like the Morning Show have been in development for a while and a number are supposed to be close to completion or almost done.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Not with this shyt. Did you even watch it?:heh:

I did. They got Spielberg, Ron Howard, M Night, Sofia Coppola, JJ Abrams and Damien Chazelle on the payroll, some of the best directors in Hollywood.

At least for me, having some of the best minds in Hollywood is a plus. I'll wait to see what Disney does but Netflix puts out too much trash between their quality originals.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This was the definition of Juelzing.... and still no Disney 4k titles.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
You can add your debit card to your apply pay so idk what’s so exciting

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I did. They got Spielberg, Ron Howard, M Night, Sofia Coppola, JJ Abrams and Damien Chazelle on the payroll, some of the best directors in Hollywood.

At least for me, having some of the best minds in Hollywood is a plus. I'll wait to see what Disney does but Netflix puts out too much trash between their quality originals.

Forgetting Marvel and now Sony. Zootopia and Coco are the only original IP disney has put any money behind in the last decade.
Disney proper has literally been re releasing live action versions of their animated vault, making unneeded sequels to animated movies, and Putting Johnny Depp in pirate makeup.

Disney has money and no new ideas, I'd bet money their entire steaming service is going to be nostalgia and piggybacking on IP they already own. There will be nothing new or interesting coming for the mouse.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These logos with the actors faces next to the Apple + logo are unintentionally hilarious
lcimg-8a7c30d6-9935-4370-b485-aa703b9a0d93.jpg

shyt reminds me of this

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The shows all look trash and they didnt even have any trailers ready just to tease us a little bit. The credit card will be clutch on the strength of the cash back stuff and you already use apple pay so thats a nice look. Hopefully it can help build up credit as an added incentive.

They claim no fees on the card but we shall see what the fine print says

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

And without knowing the extent of how involved they will be aside from being associated with a project, it tells us nothing. As I said, I dont care about content but even if I did, attaching a name is promotion 101 without the substance. Even the biggest name like Spielberg has been associated with shyt projects. If he aint sitting in that directors chair or writing it, then it aint shyt but something he cut a check for. Same goes for everyone else. Content is not going to sale Channels. They needed access to make this pop.