Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This AI implementation isn't moving the needle for me at all.

it's really fukked up, cuz they announced all these features back in june's WWDC, and here we are 3 months later bout to launch a new iphone, and most of these features still aren't even out on the developer beta yet.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
it's really fukked up, cuz they announced all these features back in june's WWDC, and here we are 3 months later bout to launch a new iphone, and most of these features still aren't even out on the developer beta yet.
lol…. Wow the AI shyt not available at launch? That’s wild man

I don’t understand how cats can buy a new iPhone every year …..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lol…. Wow the AI shyt not available at launch? That’s wild man

I don’t understand how cats can buy a new iPhone every year …..

yeah, the AI features are ONLY available if u have the 18.1 developer beta right now. and even on there, a lot of the AI features still aren't rolled out. like for instance the advanced siri functionality does NOT work on my phone yet still.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
yeah, the AI features are ONLY available if u have the 18.1 developer beta right now. and even on there, a lot of the AI features still aren't rolled out. like for instance the advanced siri functionality does NOT work on my phone yet still.
Want the ultra 2 man but I don’t want to drop 7 lol

My dude saying it’s worth it

I’m on the watch 7 now

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I checked the apple store app earlier, and had no issue getting the 16 pro max in my cart. this was not the case for other iphone pro maxes at launch where they were VERY difficult to get initially.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I see it but I’ve been reading some reviews how Amazon be sending out fake ass bands and fake Apple chargers

I’m really iffy on that

I bought one earlier this year. battery life was at 100%, and the watch was flawless, which is all I care about. the box wasn't apple, and the charger wasn't apple, but that is meaningless since I have multiple real apple watch chargers. also the third party apple charger does work FYI.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I checked the apple store app earlier, and had no issue getting the 16 pro max in my cart. this was not the case for other iphone pro maxes at launch where they were VERY difficult to get initially.

iPhones have been easy to buy the last 5 yrs. Only folks who don't get first week didn't really try compared to the past when you had to camp out and shyt.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I bought one earlier this year. battery life was at 100%, and the watch was flawless, which is all I care about. the box wasn't apple, and the charger wasn't apple, but that is meaningless since I have multiple real apple watch chargers. also the third party apple charger does work FYI.
Disregard

Last edited: