Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Yes, an iPhone 16 \ 16 Plus

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
They really ran the well dry on innovation here. It just feels like they're struggling to find meaningful ways to change the phone year to year.

I still have 100% battery health with only 171 charge cycles on my 15 Pro Max. Just gonna stay with that.
What is the batter size for the Pro Max 15 vs Pro Max 16?

Daps
This was by far the most disapointing Apple September even I’ve ever seen. Maybe it’s made worse by the fact that the iOS18 presentation already showed what Apple Intelligence was capable of doing.

I was looking forward to the new airpod max and they just added a usb c port and new colors. Same H1 chip, same design, same goofy case. I’m really annoyed at the lack of new chip or features.

IPhone 16 and plus still caped at 60hz. :mjlol:

No Ultra Watch 3.

No new iPad mini.

Only thing of note was the airpods acting as an earing aid. All the AI features are okay but not game changing, the competition already was ahead of them.

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
They really ran the well dry on innovation here. It just feels like they're struggling to find meaningful ways to change the phone year to year.

I still have 100% battery health with only 171 charge cycles on my 15 Pro Max. Just gonna stay with that.
Not upgrading either .. not worth it for a new button… I don’t take pictures that much or game on my phone.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

This real talk ….. these nikkaz advertising the phone won’t heat up during gaming lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

16 pro has a new camera button and miniscule improvements with the CPU and screen size. first time I'm probably not gonna upgrade in the last 5 years.

just checked my battery health, and it's at 97% with 356 cycles.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

I have less charge cycles than you and my 15PM is at 94%. Smh

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Imma wait next year for the 17 when they add more ram and upgrade the telephoto to 48 mp. And I’m def going back to the regular pro. I prefer the smaller phone. Only got this pro max because the battery life on the 14 pro was abysmal.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This was by far the most disapointing Apple September even I’ve ever seen. Maybe it’s made worse by the fact that the iOS18 presentation already showed what Apple Intelligence was capable of doing.

I was looking forward to the new airpod max and they just give added a usb c port and new colors. Same H1 chip, same design, same goofy case. I’m really annoyed at the lack of new chip or features.

IPhone 16 and plus still caped at 60hz. :mjlol:

No Ultra Watch 3.

No new iPad mini.

Only thing of note was the airpods acting as an earing aid. All the AI features are okay but not game changing, the competition already was ahead of them.

the most fukked up part is the new phones don't even ship with AI. ios 18 doesn't have the AI functionality. you have to be on 18.1, which hasn't officially been released outside of the developer beta. so when u open the new iphone on sep 20, u still got the old siri. not even the "glowtime" joint :snoop:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I’m always iffy about Amazon refurbished…. Heard some bad stuff

I would have sent it back if it was some :trash: so I wasn't concerned. but the watch I bought had like 4.8 stars with like 2000 reviews at the time.

the only bad thing is they gave me a 3rd party charger, but I didn't care cuz I already had 2 old apple watch chargers.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I am still on my iPhone 13 Pro Max since release date, it's at 84% battery capacity right now. I might keep riding it. I used to upgrade every two phones, but not sure if I need to get the 16.