Apple iOS Backup is GOAT

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Man I love iOS backup. My iPhone recently fukked up after I dropped it in the shower. Screen cracked and water leaked into the jawn. Thankfully I still was within my warranty so Apple replaced the phone for only $300 for a brand new 256 GB iPhone X. :ahh:
But that was just the beginning. After feeling so happy I dodged a bullet on having to pay full price for a brand new iPhone I then proceeded to try and restore the phone. I was scared I didn't have iCloud backup activated so initially I was terrified I might have lost all my data. I'm in the music industry so I have tons of recordings of private shows, concerts, etc. I also do alot of photography so I was terrified is lost everything.

Thankfully iOS ICloud was active.:banderas:

But the backup process is fukking seamless. My phone was backed up to literally 2 hours to the period when my old phone went dead. :leon:

Simply restored old iPhone backup and had all my texts, videos, apps, and passwords, and even my phone WiFi and settings back to normal. :ohlawd:

For people doing serious business, not using an iPhone is playing yourself. Feels awesome knowing my phone can be replaced so easily is something bad were to happen with my phone. Had this been an Android, the restoration process would have been a completely miserable experience, not even going to mention actually fixing/replacing the phone itself.

And T-Mobile is a fukking useless company btw. I went to them first and those fakkits essentially went :hubie:. When I went to them. Absolutely no help. And their 15.99/mo insurance is an absolute ripoff. fukk them and their CEO.

In short, iOS is the truth. No offense to my Android peeps, but the security you have with iOS is second to none.
I pay 12 insurance..they overnighted me an s7 edge and a s8 plus. Child's play.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bro I’m REALLY happy for you. No lie. I recently fukked up my iPhone and lost all my data. I fukked up because I’m really lazy when it comes to waiting for my shyt to backup so my last backup was from 2017 and it was corrupted. Moral of the story is, I lost a ton of shyt. Mad videos and pictures.. a shytload of x rated stuff that I will never get back :sadcam:

Backup your phone !

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man I love iOS backup. My iPhone recently fukked up after I dropped it in the shower. Screen cracked and water leaked into the jawn. Thankfully I still was within my warranty so Apple replaced the phone for only $300 for a brand new 256 GB iPhone X. :ahh:
But that was just the beginning. After feeling so happy I dodged a bullet on having to pay full price for a brand new iPhone I then proceeded to try and restore the phone. I was scared I didn't have iCloud backup activated so initially I was terrified I might have lost all my data. I'm in the music industry so I have tons of recordings of private shows, concerts, etc. I also do alot of photography so I was terrified is lost everything.

Thankfully iOS ICloud was active.:banderas:

But the backup process is fukking seamless. My phone was backed up to literally 2 hours to the period when my old phone went dead. :leon:

Simply restored old iPhone backup and had all my texts, videos, apps, and passwords, and even my phone WiFi and settings back to normal. :ohlawd:

For people doing serious business, not using an iPhone is playing yourself. Feels awesome knowing my phone can be replaced so easily is something bad were to happen with my phone. Had this been an Android, the restoration process would have been a completely miserable experience, not even going to mention actually fixing/replacing the phone itself.

And T-Mobile is a fukking useless company btw. I went to them first and those fakkits essentially went :hubie:. When I went to them. Absolutely no help. And their 15.99/mo insurance is an absolute ripoff. fukk them and their CEO.

In short, iOS is the truth. No offense to my Android peeps, but the security you have with iOS is second to none.

phone insurance is such a ripoff. if u got apple, they will cover u free for a year. and if u got apple care, u pretty much good no matter what.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
phone insurance is such a ripoff. if u got apple, they will cover u free for a year. and if u got apple care, u pretty much good no matter what.
Phone insurance is a ripoff. I self-insure my phones by just keeping 2 phones. By the time you've paid the deductible and all those monthly fees over 2 years you might as well just bought another phone anyway.

I've never cracked a screen on a smartphone. The only glass screen I ever cracked was an iPad Nano. Usually put your phone in a good case and keep a dedicated phone pocket that you only put the phone in and nothing else and you're good.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Bro I’m REALLY happy for you. No lie. I recently fukked up my iPhone and lost all my data. I fukked up because I’m really lazy when it comes to waiting for my shyt to backup so my last backup was from 2017 and it was corrupted. Moral of the story is, I lost a ton of shyt. Mad videos and pictures.. a shytload of x rated stuff that I will never get back :sadcam:

Backup your phone !
iCloud is like 2.99/mo. Not having it is playing yourself.

Makes no sense capturing all this amazing media, only to lose it all in the blink of an eye.