Apple iOS Backup is GOAT

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Man I love iOS backup. My iPhone recently fukked up after I dropped it in the shower. Screen cracked and water leaked into the jawn. Thankfully I still was within my warranty so Apple replaced the phone for only $300 for a brand new 256 GB iPhone X. :ahh:
But that was just the beginning. After feeling so happy I dodged a bullet on having to pay full price for a brand new iPhone I then proceeded to try and restore the phone. I was scared I didn't have iCloud backup activated so initially I was terrified I might have lost all my data. I'm in the music industry so I have tons of recordings of private shows, concerts, etc. I also do alot of photography so I was terrified is lost everything.

Thankfully iOS ICloud was active.:banderas:

But the backup process is fukking seamless. My phone was backed up to literally 2 hours to the period when my old phone went dead. :leon:

Simply restored old iPhone backup and had all my texts, videos, apps, and passwords, and even my phone WiFi and settings back to normal. :ohlawd:

For people doing serious business, not using an iPhone is playing yourself. Feels awesome knowing my phone can be replaced so easily is something bad were to happen with my phone. Had this been an Android, the restoration process would have been a completely miserable experience, not even going to mention actually fixing/replacing the phone itself.

And T-Mobile is a fukking useless company btw. I went to them first and those fakkits essentially went :hubie:. When I went to them. Absolutely no help. And their 15.99/mo insurance is an absolute ripoff. fukk them and their CEO.

In short, iOS is the truth. No offense to my Android peeps, but the security you have with iOS is second to none.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dudes a fukking clown .Lol . Dumb ass. Was a thread really necessary? Most cloud shyt is the same . Google and samsung have similar shyt .nice story by the way .
Its not the same. fukk outta here miserable fakkit.

If you're going to follow me around and stan me like a scorned bytch, at least make a coherent post you bytch made nikka.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I think the Samsung restore process is good as well, but apples seem to be the most seamless.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Backups/restores on ios is still GOAT...nothing is close.

Support/service is a big reason Apple stays on top of the premium smartphone game. Other companies don't support their products like that, or have you wait weeks while you ship your phone to be repaired.