Apple introduces AirPods Max. It’s first over the ear headphones at $549.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
$549 for over the ear phones is legit retarded

the whole point of expensive wireless earbuds is versatility...things like water proof, dual sound input, playback through one bud, earsensing for pausing....

ALmost none of these things you can do with fukking over the ear phones.

And Apple products will never touch Bose, Seinheiser or Sony in terms of sound quality....

so what exactly are you paying for?

Its disgusting how Apple doesnt even try to innovate anymore :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
looks like the type of old headphones we (teachers) gave to the slow kids cuz we didn’t care if they broke em...they obviously didn’t cost $600 tho :picard:

doubt the audio quality will be comparable to other high quality headphones either...didn’t even have the decency to put the apple logo on it lol

yeah the ones yall be like "raise ya hand when you hear a beep" to calibrate , then we listen to Ants go Marchin

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
They’re not even trying
flightcom-blackhawk-5DX-pilot-headset.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Apple could put a turd in a box and people will pay a premium for it. You can get better headphones for 1/2 the price.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I bought them. But I like mid-range headphones and so far my list is:
-AirPods
-AirPod Pros
-Bose NC700
-AirPod Max

They're not overly pricey in terms of being £550, but they are pricey for headphones. I got them engraved so they come before our honeymoon trip and I can drown out the Mrs - but I can't return them if they're crud :unimpressed:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I was about to post this in my group chat but didn't want to get in another discussion with Apple apologists.

$549. Good lord
Man, I got bombarded on twitter for complaining about no charger in the box for $1500 phone. These people came through spitting the company line word for word.

Btw, there’s no charger in the box with these $550 headphones.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I bought them. But I like mid-range headphones and so far my list is:
-AirPods
-AirPod Pros
-Bose NC700
-AirPod Max

They're not overly pricey in terms of being £550, but they are pricey for headphones. I got them engraved so they come before our honeymoon trip and I can drown out the Mrs - but I can't return them if they're crud :unimpressed:
I’m thinking about getting the space grey ones myself. My reasoning is: I just got the iPad Pro/magic keyboard/Apple Pencil just cause I never get anything for myself, and I work too hard just to save and pay bills. So every year around Christmas time I splurge a little. I had some surface headphones that just broke cause they plastic. I’m getting tired of these plastic creaking headphones that randomly snap to pieces. If these sound like $1000 headphones... I want to be like :ooh: while watching Tenet on the Apple TV. It would be my last big splurge before going back to budgeting and being broke.