Apparently If You Die On Mount Everest. You're There Forever. (pic) :damn:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
hole up:patrice: this thread is ducktales. They removed the remains of one of the women mentioned in the article by helicopter.

Grieving husband of Canadian climber Shriya Shah-Klorfine — who died on Everest — lays wreath on her body

Don't know what that says about those who were never removed tho:sadcam:

eta: "It was Shah-Klorfine's first trek to the 8,850-metre peak. Her godfather, Bikram Lamba, said she mortgaged her house to pay for the expedition, at a cost of nearly $100,000.":damn:

It cost 100k to risk your life climbing a frozen rock?:dahell:

Might be the most expensive suicide in history

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
went to see them climb high in the snow high off the snow..:ahh:

felt the brrrrrrr like the tri polar bear that thoust grime god be's..:myman:

not a bad flick,definitely won't be crossing no damn step ladders over no freezing ravine's IRL unless the mothership is waiting on the summit..

The Martian finna be the real piffasaurus flex dough
RIP breh....bout to climb up high on the snow tonight :whew:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Seems like a good way to die in all honesty,just wouldn't want to do it while I still had a chance to live:whoa:

But maybe when I'm 105 and know I'm on my way out,I could take a climb up there,get me a nice statue out of the situation.
Plus its probably a peaceful,painless death unlike fire which seems like the opposite.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_inline_my02givc4v1sujrqp.jpg
:ld: what happened to fool, cuz?:dame:

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
here's a question that always bothered me, if so many people go up that mountain all the time, why doesn't someone put like a small restaurant or something like midway up it? they could have a hotroom in it and a oxygen restock place like in a video game. could even have nurses and prostitutes in there if they wanted. would be a goldmine cause there wouldn't be any competition.