Apparently If You Die On Mount Everest. You're There Forever. (pic) :damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, make it to the top of the mountain and find me there ready for the final fade :demonic:

I'll be waiting.

:heh: You call that intense training. Lifting buckets and body weight. :mjlol: That looks like my Jiujitsu warmup.

Start taking Brazillian Jiuitsu bruh seriously. If not I'll find you up there lookin like this
latest

Dont make me do it to ya dunny cuz i over do it.

Akuma-busGIF.gif

Last edited:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I doubt you'd be able to get a light . . but you'd prolly need to vape

I don't smoke anymore but I would be interested in the high at the top of Mount Everest. Also after such an enduring mission would it be good for you or a serious detriment? I think it would spark senses to move you forward against all odds in that type of situation

. . .can you sled down? :patrice:
I could see some people smoking indica and passing out and freezing like fukk it I'm high as balls.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
When you know Brazilian jujitsu you can regulate your body temperature better. To bad.

1eenhancedbuzz1988813130004991-vi.jpg

Bruh trying to masturbate to stay warm
:wow:

So you saying if you know Juijitsu you'll be able to survive everest? is that what you're saying?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:heh: You call that intense training. Lifting buckets and body weight. :mjlol: That looks like my Jiujitsu warmup.

Start taking Brazillian Jiuitsu bruh seriously. If not I'll find you up there lookin like this
latest

Dont make me do it to ya dunny cuz i over do it.

Akuma-busGIF.gif
You couldn't survive a traditional Kyokushin session :ufdup:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I could see some people smoking indica and passing out and freezing like fukk it I'm high as balls.

Nahh, it's not like that. Under those conditions cannabinoids are gonna wake up your survival instincts

Try smoking after not sleeping for awhile. Wait until you're completely exhausted