Apparently If You Die On Mount Everest. You're There Forever. (pic) :damn:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I guess thats why they call it Mt. Everest. Because you can't ever rest.
7729_7e05.gif
Got dammit knux!:russ::russ:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
That shyt would be awesome to climb. Can you smoke blunts at that elevation? Might be a deal breaker.:leostare:
I doubt you'd be able to get a light . . but you'd prolly need to vape

I don't smoke anymore but I would be interested in the high at the top of Mount Everest. Also after such an enduring mission would it be good for you or a serious detriment? I think it would spark senses to move you forward against all odds in that type of situation

. . .can you sled down? :patrice:

Daps
:manny: Just some dumb cacs that risk the lives of non-white ethnic groups for a cheap thrill.

I doubt they care.

Just mind your business. :ufdup: .

Told you 4 times already.................Anytime you wanna shoot that fair one we can,record it and upload it on here,now run along lil fella:francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Told you 4 times already.................Anytime you wanna shoot that fair one we can,record it and upload it on here,now run along lil fella:francis:
ok. if i ever want to do that i know who to call. For now though, mind your business and shut the fukk up. :ld:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is why Everest is a joke to me. All these people are using Sherpas and guides to basically hold their hands to the top. Yeah, it's a really tough physical challenge, but so many people are doing it now they get backed up in lines trying to get through. There was a really good documentary a few years ago on this guy who sold expeditions. I think it cost about $25K and takes a month because your body has to get used to the altitude.
all you gotta do is train in one of these :troll:

and you'll break all sorts of mountain climbing records :ahh: