Apparently All The Black Women In WWE were Too Busy

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
. I'm not shocked because the "black" AEW fans hold both companies to different standards. Black WWE fans are enjoying The Hurt Business, Bianca, Sasha, Street Profits, Big E, Naomi being put in the spotlight, meanwhile ya'll are hyping up a Stone Cold ripoff and a clearly homosexual cac fighting in desperation hardcore death matches.

Again, I gotta question what we're meaning by different standards here.

WWE = Decades of racist and discriminatory practices against Black people through humiliating story lines and lack of opportunities until very recently

AEW = Mediocre, inoffensive representation of Black people.

Neither is great, but WWE has far more sins than AEW and it's important that that is stated.

Plus, you add on Vincent K. McMahon being a horrific human being and creating a horrific work environment for his employees and it's not really fair to compare the two fanbases.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you even know what literally means?:mjlol: You've been one of the most insufferable posters in the TSC since AEW started. You call out racism in the WWE, yet you stan a company that doesn't even push its black talent until they're called out on social media. I'm not shocked because the "black" AEW fans hold both companies to different standards. Black WWE fans are enjoying The Hurt Business, Bianca, Sasha, Street Profits, Big E, Naomi being put in the spotlight, meanwhile ya'll are hyping up a Stone Cold ripoff and a clearly homosexual cac fighting in desperation hardcore death matches.:russ:

How many years The E been around? When they start doing this? Oh yeah, last year...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yea every time somebody mentions “holding other companies accountable” in relation to the WWE and what they’re doing currently, I can only think of the WWE having like a 40 year head start yet are trying to get pats on the back :mjlol:it’s basically the same thing with women’s wrestling. Other companies were way ahead of the curve but Stephanie “was the catalyst for women’s wrestling today”, despite actually having the resources way before everybody else :laff:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Yea every time somebody mentions “holding other companies accountable” in relation to the WWE and what they’re doing currently, I can only think of the WWE having like a 40 year head start yet are trying to get pats on the back :mjlol:it’s basically the same thing with women’s wrestling. Other companies were way ahead of the curve but Stephanie “was the catalyst for women’s wrestling today”, despite actually having the resources way before everybody else :laff:
Anybody whoever defended that racist rapist fukkwit needs to be paid a visit by the booty bandits :dame:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Again, I gotta question what we're meaning by different standards here.

WWE = Decades of racist and discriminatory practices against Black people through humiliating story lines and lack of opportunities until very recently

AEW = Mediocre, inoffensive representation of Black people.

Neither is great, but WWE has far more sins than AEW and it's important that that is stated.

Plus, you add on Vincent K. McMahon being a horrific human being and creating a horrific work environment for his employees and it's not really fair to compare the two fanbases.
This aged well in light of recent events :russ:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This aged well in light of recent events :russ:
Hell yeah

rLO633k.gif