Apparently All The Black Women In WWE were Too Busy

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
When is the white history month? Asian? Jewish? Oh yeah, it's only for the special kids.

Support, love and respect to Tessa.

Cyberbullying got real ugly here.

Nice to see the meltdown. Congrats to Impact on not being pussies and giving Tessa her belt. She's the best wrestler in the world right now and that's undeniable.

shytting on people because of their views is all kinds of wrong. This is not as far from racism as you think.

But when CANADIAN shyts on AMERICAN for supporting his own president it's all new kind of stupid.

:mjpls:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
tenor.gif

This thread is further proof why I am proud of being officially a lapsed fan. This thread is sure a doozy:sas1:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nh...you look good, better than WWE stars. I'm a pretty fit guy too but you look like a professional. Just wondering...do you GEAR? I want to use it but I think the military won't let me.

nah no gear playboy I have a pre existing condition, gear would most likely :dead: me. I'm not always that lean though that was from last summer quarantine.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You say i'm crying about AEW beating NXT when I've gone on record laughing at both shows:umad: Oh and can you please tell me how the black wrestlers are fairing over there in AEW?:jbhmm: I already know that the TSC board hell thecoli in general is filled with cacs blackfishing, ya'll worship Tony Kahn and leave out the fact that his family is very much MAGA. It's funny how y'all aren't holding AEW to the same standard y'all hold WWE to when it comes to diversity.:patrice: Finally, You of all people calling someone a neckbeard is hilarious since your keyboard fingers are always ready to go if someone dare disrepect All Friends Wrestling:mjlol:

To be fair, the WWE has decades of being awful and racist in every way:yeshrug:

AEW isn't perfect and the product is pretty mediocre.

But they have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go to be as awful as McMahon is:francis:

You won't see Tony Khan doing this.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yup when in doubt call the poster a cac and juelz your way outta there :mjlol:

dude is literally crying and caping in the thread at the same damn time :wow:

meanwhile he prob one of them wreddit posters that invaded this spot :francis:
Do you even know what literally means?:mjlol: You've been one of the most insufferable posters in the TSC since AEW started. You call out racism in the WWE, yet you stan a company that doesn't even push its black talent until they're called out on social media. I'm not shocked because the "black" AEW fans hold both companies to different standards. Black WWE fans are enjoying The Hurt Business, Bianca, Sasha, Street Profits, Big E, Naomi being put in the spotlight, meanwhile ya'll are hyping up a Stone Cold ripoff and a clearly homosexual cac fighting in desperation hardcore death matches.:russ:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Do you even know what literally means?:mjlol: You've been one of the most insufferable posters in the TSC since AEW started. You call out racism in the WWE, yet you stan a company that doesn't even push its black talent until they're called out on social media. I'm not shocked because the "black" AEW fans hold both companies to different standards. Black WWE fans are enjoying The Hurt Business, Bianca, Sasha, Street Profits, Big E, Naomi being put in the spotlight, meanwhile ya'll are hyping up a Stone Cold ripoff and a clearly homosexual cac fighting in desperation hardcore death matches.:russ:

*sees original post*

:mjlol:

im insufferable to you because I keep pointing out in all these crying threads you make that you can just stop watching. :dead:

that" homosexual cac" stays w a blassic match on deck :banderas: I actually enjoy watching them too, :banderas: I know crazy concept :mjlol:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Black WWE fans are enjoying The Hurt Business, Bianca, Sasha, Street Profits, Big E, Naomi being put in the spotlight, meanwhile ya'll are hyping up a Stone Cold ripoff and a clearly homosexual cac fighting in desperation hardcore death matches.:russ:

lol @ that struggle list.

pointless debate anyway. impact & ROH are holding the crown right now.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
You say i'm crying about AEW beating NXT when I've gone on record laughing at both shows:umad: Oh and can you please tell me how the black wrestlers are fairing over there in AEW?:jbhmm: I already know that the TSC board hell thecoli in general is filled with cacs blackfishing, ya'll worship Tony Kahn and leave out the fact that his family is very much MAGA. It's funny how y'all aren't holding AEW to the same standard y'all hold WWE to when it comes to diversity.:patrice: Finally, You of all people calling someone a neckbeard is hilarious since your keyboard fingers are always ready to go if someone dare disrepect All Friends Wrestling:mjlol:
:mjlol: