Apparently All The Black Women In WWE were Too Busy

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You neckbeards are weird af how about you just stop watching. You need magaMcmahon playfighting universe so much you you just take the disrespect as a black fan? :francis:

Them bringing back hoegan every month or whatever wont even do it :picard:

This the same dude crying about aew beating nxt in rating ls too :picard:
You say i'm crying about AEW beating NXT when I've gone on record laughing at both shows:umad: Oh and can you please tell me how the black wrestlers are fairing over there in AEW?:jbhmm: I already know that the TSC board hell thecoli in general is filled with cacs blackfishing, ya'll worship Tony Kahn and leave out the fact that his family is very much MAGA. It's funny how y'all aren't holding AEW to the same standard y'all hold WWE to when it comes to diversity.:patrice: Finally, You of all people calling someone a neckbeard is hilarious since your keyboard fingers are always ready to go if someone dare disrepect All Friends Wrestling:mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You say i'm crying about AEW beating NXT when I've gone on record laughing at both shows:umad: Oh and can you please tell me how the black wrestlers are fairing over there in AEW?:jbhmm: I already know that the TSC board hell thecoli in general is filled with cacs blackfishing, ya'll worship Tony Kahn and leave out the fact that his family is very much MAGA. It's funny how y'all aren't holding AEW to the same standard y'all hold WWE to when it comes to diversity.:patrice: Finally, You of all people calling someone a neckbeard is hilarious since your keyboard fingers are always ready to go if someone dare disrepect All Friends Wrestling:mjlol:

When in doubt call the poster a cac. My pictures been in the gym section before you were even posting here. :mjlol:

Processed-with-VSCO-with-a5-preset.jpg

Used my quarantine time to focus.:demonic:

Muay thai and strenf n conditioning :demonic:

krackdacac :wow:

My bad though proceed w your regularly scheduled 15 hrs of wwe hate watching and crying :mjlol:

Last edited:

Morrison17

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ukraine
Racism / Race Baiting
When is the white history month? Asian? Jewish? Oh yeah, it's only for the special kids.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
When is the white history month? Asian? Jewish? Oh yeah, it's only for the special kids.
It's nobody's fault but your own that you are intimidated by blackness, divide by race and not class, so eager to be a crab in a bucket.

Black history month exists because a group of people have been used, gaslit, and terrorized for centuries...an effort to give back to the culture that has been pillaged but still feeds vibes to the world.

And you're so selfish, so ignorant, you won't even let these folks have that. It has to be about you. Why would you even draw attention to yourself?

"I'm gonna hang off another country's nuts, because I'm living in Russia's bytch, living vicariously through fragile and 'persecuted' white people."

Third world bigot, that's enough attention. Going back to my default, which is hoping you die, and forgetting you exist.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Asian and Jewish history month are held during May. Also since we live in American and our history and country is white-centric they don't have a month (even though some nationalities have some).

Eta: Black history month doesn't hurt you, stop being a snowflake.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I mean they arent using the literal definition of white privilege to promote Black History Month. And they literally JUST signed Lee Johnson and are slow burning a new storyline for him at Cody's suggestion. Will Hobbs is Tazz's head goon. Scorpio Sky is doing a podcast every week now. They're doing pretty good.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I mean they arent using the literal definition of white privilege to promote Black History Month. And they literally JUST signed Lee Johnson and are slow burning a new storyline for him at Cody's suggestion. Will Hobbs is Tazz's head goon. Scorpio Sky is doing a podcast every week now. They're doing pretty good.
There's also Red Velvet and Jade who are in a program with Cody and maybe Shaq which is suppose to go down on March 3rd.

Eta: The Acclaimed have been getting a lot of love lately as heels.