Anyones hairline ever bounced back?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
No bullshyt but 2 years ago my barber went blind and I had to accept finding other ones. I had went to a dominican shop to see if the hype was all there but that’s when I noticed my corners were getting torched with their sharp ass razors :damn:

I had dreads at the time so I was thinking that’s what contributed to the issue and it honestly lasted for over a year where if I pulled my hair back I was looking like vegeta.

I ain’t one of them nikkas to preach minoxidil or changing your diet but what I found was switching jobs is what actually helped me. Losing my barber and transitioning into a new role really cooked my shyt but I can gladly say I’m back to normal and I’m back at a black barbershop.

It took damn near a full year for me to bounce back.

Any other brehs have any success stories?

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
wwe-dean-ambrose.gif

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I noticed my crown might be thinning. I took a pic when it was wet and another when the shìt was dry and picked out. A young nígga was nervous.

Went in for a cut today, and my barber said that some people just have light crowns. He didn't see any thinning.

Got the top chopped down some, and I can't even see my part now:mjlol:. He doesn't use bigen, so we'll see later on.

It honestly seems like my hair grows backwards or some shìt.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I noticed my crown might be thinning. I took a pic when it was wet and another when the shìt was dry and picked out. A young nígga was nervous.

Went in for a cut today, and my barber said that some people just have light crowns. He didn't see any thinning.

Got the top chopped down some, and I can't even see my part now:mjlol:. He doesn't use bigen, so we'll see later on.

It honestly seems like my hair grows backwards or some shìt.
Thin crown a different type of animal. Imma pray for you breh