Daps
Reppin
San Diego
hey Mo Selah as Rishi runs up on him covered in blood

The "trimming the hedges" foreshadowing a little heavy handed but nice touch

sometimes I'm scared to come to work.....that poor dude

mental health?!

she looks like the kind of thick c*nt who swallows her mouth wash

Sucks cock like a veal calf....how does a veal calf suck cock....

Loved how so many of Rishi's references are so dated, he's witty as fukk, but when he says things like "you're like the Stasi" and call of the "gendrame" he sounds so old to those 20 somethings LOL -but that's really the whole episodes theme right there. Aging.

.....that's a thing with aging. One of my boys would always make 90's movies references around like 25 year old women and I would clown him.

His whole convo with Eric was quotes" "you've lost the dressing room" "you traded your talented protege for a straight skirt who brightens your mornings" "if you didn't play power games with your whole team"

that was brutal.

When Eric said "get security" I was cracking up, and then how he waved them away with both hands.

lots of quotes. can see where people will say this is revolutionary in it's criticism of "toxic masculinity" and can see how others won't like that, but think the show did it masterfully, as to simply examine an issue and how it presents itself, without being overly preachy or over the top, even if there is some overreach for sure. The thing is the show and it's writing aren't dogmatic. The writing doesn't feel like some 24 old trying to go viral. it's smart, it's complex, it's cruel, it's fair, it's provocative, there are no real heroes or villains.

I get guys like Rishi, I have done way more work on myself. but have a lot of those same qualities. Love the rush. Love the risk. No fears, but am not reckless and I have better impulsive control. Extremely hedonistic. and more to the point, understand mental health, understand the changing culture but at the same time think a lot of current culture just sounds like p*ssy shyt to me. and THAT right there is like Rishi. The violent streak. When some goofball staring at his phone doesn't get out of my way like in a taco spot, I feel like choking them out, like what the fukk is wrong with you? You think I won't slap you in front of your bytch? and that's super unhealthy. but that's how you grow up and it's hard to break.

Last edited:

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Loved how so many of Rishi's references are so dated, he's witty as fukk, but when he says things like "you're like the Stasi" and call of the "gendrame" he sounds so old to those 20 somethings LOL -but that's really the whole episodes theme right there. Aging.

.....that's a thing with aging. One of my boys would always make 90's movies references around like 25 year old women and I would clown him.

His whole convo with Eric was quotes" "
you've lost the dressing room" "you traded your talented protege for a straight skirt who brightens your mornings" "if you didn't play power games with your whole team"
So apt, I watched the episode with my girl, and when he said that to Eric, I had to explain what losing the dressing room meant, so dated.
Rishi would have fit in perfectly on the Michael Lewis’ Liars Poker trading floor

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So apt, I watched the episode with my girl, and when he said that to Eric, I had to explain what losing the dressing room meant, so dated.
Rishi would have fit in perfectly on the Michael Lewis’ Liars Poker trading floor

Looked it up myself, because my thought was it was as dated as everything else he was saying lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GWct1kOW8AEudGK
GWct1kTWEAAgsd1
GWct1kUW8AEGPp-
GWct1kTXUAEZSuZ

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Money is an illusion. It's a social construct based on trust."
-for the umpteenth time ..is shorty real name SweetPea Golightly ?
-Rishi is the Father of the year
-security in that club aint shyt. Also, you gonna take your girl back after some random fingerpopped her? Daft c*nt.

Last edited: