20k for a lay & u tryna keep her there.

:scust:

family-man-2.png

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Eric being undermined at every turn. wow. the hotel shyt. The FIRST hotel thing. "we need to spend as little time in here as possible" lol

The Aime Leon Dore reference. I have a hoodie! lol

Moving them into the back of the plane. LOL "you were never here in a professional role"

Prevarcations is a great word. Adding that one.

I'm not a climate denier.....I find that whole crowd rather neanderthal.....but If Venice ends up on the seabed in 2075, who cares? Place is a shyt hole in the summer.

wow that was classic. Been around people who talk like that, not like billionaires, but in that league, and that's spot on.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Eric has been on a sick sick one since he stepped on screen in E1. What a great arc they are setting up for his character. Masculinity. Family. Money. Legacy. Aging in a new world.

going to get tacos el gordo and running it back.

oh my god the glitter. Saw that under her eyes. This will go down as one of the best seasons of television I have ever seen.

and the Tijuana Brass to close it off. this is too good.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
He is such a piece of shyt!!!! Totally gaslit Yasmin! She knew he would sell his shares. Lmao

Robert read him like a book E1.

And like I said, all those men were trying to proposition Yasmin for sex because of her situation, but she has been playing ol boy properly, like I said she would. She does this right and she can actually have a legitimate relationship and access to his funds. Which he knows she needs. Lol

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Harper back on her bullshyt :banderas:. Hit Eric with the look at me when I'm talking to you, I want eye contact :birdman:. Can only hope her schemes don't backfire this time, as her new partner is already skittish.

Jon Snow's company is declining, but his stock is rising with Yasmin :lolbron:

Eric went to Switzerland and had to get one upped by Harper, eat shyt for Pierpoint, down 80K on a prostitute and didn't get a chance to see snow

:francis:

Mostly chill episode for Robert, but he's already been through a lot in 2 episodes.

Definitely seemed like they were hinting at Yasmin's dad being dead.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Harper stay scheming
- discuss $300 million like it's pocket change, brehs
-Yasmin cool, but I don't see why everybody go so crazy over her
-for the thousandth time, is SweetPea her government name?
-the ultra wealthy just walk in rooms different.
-we need to see some female nudity

Last edited:
Daps
Eric being undermined at every turn. wow. the hotel shyt. The FIRST hotel thing. "we need to spend as little time in here as possible" lol

The Aime Leon Dore reference. I have a hoodie! lol

Moving them into the back of the plane. LOL "you were never here in a professional role"

Prevarcations is a great word. Adding that one.

I'm not a climate denier.....I find that whole crowd rather neanderthal.....but If Venice ends up on the seabed in 2075, who cares? Place is a shyt hole in the summer.

wow that was classic. Been around people who talk like that, not like billionaires, but in that league, and that's spot on.
One of my favorite episodes so far.

I copped two pairs of the ALD New Balance last year, can’t wait until fall.:banderas:

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He is such a piece of shyt!!!! Totally gaslit Yasmin! She knew he would sell his shares. Lmao

Robert read him like a book E1.

And like I said, all those men were trying to proposition Yasmin for sex because of her situation, but she has been playing ol boy properly, like I said she would. She does this right and she can actually have a legitimate relationship and access to his funds. Which he knows she needs. Lol

Think the show was hinting hus funds are not that what they should be....or was it the opposite? when he called Celeste at PWM?