Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
My girl watched this while I was at her house. shyt is super. :dame:

First or second ep has perhaps the most explicit gay scene I've ever seen in TV/film but...great show lol. Def worth watching and overall there's not a lot of gay stuff if that's your concern. Lots of sex scenes, most of them with hot chicks.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
First or second ep has perhaps the most explicit gay scene I've ever seen in TV/film but...great show lol. Def worth watching and overall there's not a lot of gay stuff if that's your concern. Lots of sex scenes, most of them with hot chicks.
Oh I watched some episodes before the :dame: . The show isn't my thing. I was be never big on shows that were just about people's lives in our regular old society.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

at least the main character gets naked. her t*ts are small, but she has nipples that look like brown pencil erasers :takedat:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Here’s the thing- the ppl who appreciated Succession will appreciate this show!
I agree for the most part. I watch Industry and I really like how the last season ended. Not as polished in terms of quality in all phases tho. And the “fan service” will be off putting to some

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the thing- the ppl who appreciated Succession will appreciate this show!

in what ways are they similar other than being about rich ppl…I’m sincerely asking…I think I watched the first 2-3 episodes but just couldn’t get into the show at the time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at least the main character gets naked. her t*ts are small, but she has nipples that look like brown pencil erasers :takedat:

ya I remember that scene…she did a strip teased for her BF…she had a sexy ass body…that shyt surprised me…I remember the old white woman trying to sleep with her too

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
in what ways are they similar other than being about rich ppl…I’m sincerely asking…I think I watched the first 2-3 episodes but just couldn’t get into the show at the time

And its not even really about 'rich' people. I mean, some of the characters in the cast come from upper class backgrounds (and some others act like it) but its really a show about workaholic 20-somethings. So other than the fact that both shows mention stock prices, there's almost zero overlap of the characters between the two shows. E.g. none of the kids are "Gregs".

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the shows are similar in that they don’t hold the audience hands when it come to the way people speak, the choices they make, and the overall nitty gritty of how they do business.

This is how succession would be if there were no Logan at the forefront. Someone to center all the antics and bad decision making. I do think this show kind of plays up the interpersonal drama a bit too much though. Like, succession never required raunchy sex scenes and suicide to make it interesting but thats a result of the demo they are targeting.

And also, at the end of the day the actors in this show don’t and can’t really hold a candle to succession.