Anyone try to make crack After listening to Ghetto D

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you listen to Biggie Small's 10 Crack Commandments after you listen to Ghetto D?

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:laff: this shyt turned into an interview about havoc's life :wtf: get off his nuts

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mr Havoc, :whoo: you seem to catch a lot of flack for seemingly branching outside of your culture. You've mentioned your inclusion in various threads about extracurricular activities that aren't generally associated with your culture, tell us do you associate with the more urban or black community or do you feel more comfortable around peers of your own ethnicity?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Mr Havoc, :whoo: you seem to catch a lot of flack for seemingly branching outside of your culture. You've mentioned your inclusion in various threads about extracurricular activities that aren't generally associated with your culture, tell us do you associate with the more urban or black community or do you feel more comfortable around peers of your own ethnicity?

I used to get a lot of shyt from my teammates and parents of my teammates and coaches, when we had away games we had to wear a button down shirt tie slacks, I wore baggy camos untucked shirt shyt like that. I would always get shyt when I would put rap on in the locker room and how i dressed all that

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
I used to get a lot of shyt from my teammates and parents of my teammates and coaches, when we had away games we had to wear a button down shirt tie slacks, I wore baggy camos untucked shirt shyt like that. I would always get shyt when I would put rap on in the locker room and how i dressed all that

what kind of names did they call you ?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
would you rather hang around blacks or do you enjoy the attention and the feeling of being a rebel amongst your own kind ?

I really dont hang with anyone anymore, but I always liked hanging out with blacks more. I always found a lot of white people to be corny IMO.