Anyone try to make crack After listening to Ghetto D

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Guess you don't understand what a stereotype is. It's what other people perceive and associate with your race. Let a cac called you a chicken eating, 40oz drinking ****** and see how u feel about it.

I got clowned for "still drinking" 40ozs in 2012 now its cool again?

:heh:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
So since i'm 25 and supported by my father I'm rich? :gladbron:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
does your father drink them or did you learn about them through rap music videos when you were a kid ?

He always drank 6 packs of miller and shyt like that? I started getting into rap at a young age, and saw it in videos and movies. My dad used to buy me beer when I was younger id ask him and i asked him for a 40oz before he bought it and I was hooked

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
He always drank 6 packs of miller and shyt like that? I started getting into rap at a young age, and saw it in videos and movies. My dad used to buy me beer when I was younger id ask him and i asked him for a 40oz before he bought it and I was hooked

best-randoms-5.jpg

havoc00

Pro
Daps
. . . im talkin bout standin out there late at night . . . . not some shook bullshyt like being a customer somewhere during the day . . .

Buying liquor and walking around at night, and when i was underaged id always be there, cause they would sell to me underaged so id just walk around drink chill for a bit then drive home. I dont really go out much at all anymore so ya

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Buying liquor and walking around at night, and when i was underaged id always be there, cause they would sell to me underaged so id just walk around drink chill for a bit then drive home. I dont really go out much at all anymore so ya

. . . have you ever been in a housing project or a street of row-houses late at night ? . . . fukk going to barber shops, bodegas, liquor stores, nail salons, chinese take-out spots. . . etc. .. ..