Anyone still do bicep curls?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of them. I threw them in the bushes about a year ago and my arms have grown by just doing triceps. I figure i'm not really missing anything since biceps get a workout anytime i'm doing upper body work, but just wanted to get the opinion of some of you yoked b*stards.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I do them the day before I lift back. I feel like I'm less likely to use my arms on back day. :yeshrug:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I do them the day before I lift back. I feel like I'm less likely to use my arms on back day. :yeshrug:

Wait so you purposely wear out your biceps to force your back to do most of the work? Did I read that correctly. :leostare:

My back regimen is good enough where my biceps get worm good enough. I love tricep extensions though. :whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Wait so you purposely wear out your biceps to force your back to do most of the work? Did I read that correctly. :leostare:

Sort of.

I don't torch them or anything, just a couple exercises the day before. I feel that it helps me focus on actually lifting back on back days. Entirely possible that it's a placebo effect, but I read it somewhere...tried it...liked it :manny:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Yea I see the man dem on the gym scene yelling its Curl day fam gonna get hench blah blah & I be looking at them like :upsetfavre: & reply no son its 'Belt day'

Curling is overated.....Now weighted Dips & Weighted Chins/Pulls is where its at as far as maximal arm development/ growth goes! The feeling is :jawalrus: when you got a few heads watching you oppose gravity with some big boy plates strapped to your waist as you earn them reps!¬

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I curl at the end of my back sessions. The improvement in my biceps come from pull-ups and their variations.