anyone smash a 2 or a 3 before

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
yup multiple times. My 2 was on some she'll treat me like a king aslong as she can keep me around. Head game on point and got it whenever i wanted. Let me hit it from the back, bust on her face basically she was my cum rag. She also provided a dude with money and gifts. :ehh:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Post pic examples of a 2 or 3 then we can get the thread going :lupe:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i cant lie ya'll i did one time and it was one of the most horryfing experiences i went thru as a teenager..

:snoop:

the year was about...2004-2006'ish..well i met this check over the internet, i forgot what site it was on, but she ended up living like 15 blocks away from me so i was like :gladbron: from the jump cause i was always going out my way to go to the bronx,brooklyn or queens to get some internet ass :takedat:. I remember seeing some face pictures of her and going ":ehh: im just going to pipe and not have a boring ass friday", so im in my crib wearing the best gear i was able to pull out my closet...even had some axe pray on :jawalrus:...i was feeling myself to say the least. So finally this chick comes thru and she was just fukking sloppy looking..i mean her t*ts were big but didnt look appealing at all, her stomach was bigger than her hips and her t*ts were bigger than her ass...it was just fukking bad. But me being the p*ssy hound that i am said ":scusthov: fukk it:", so i lead to her to my bunk bed, and we chillen with the top dropped (we was on the bottom bed)...we start talking for at least 2 minutes and eventually i had my finger up her p*ssy...it felt crazy open so i put 2....it still felt crazy open so i said fukk it...i put 3 fingers...then it was 4...i eventually had my entire hand in her p*ssy, it stopped at my wrist and i was just like :dwillhuh: :wtf:. I was so fukking disgusted i told her to leave my house and this bytch had the nerve to say "THATS WHY U WACK ANYWAY" and im just there like ":dwillhuh: can you please just leave my house:"

i still remember my brothers going ":wtf: damn that bytch left quick" and then me telling them story and all of us cracking up..

true story..