Anyone notice whenever there's a black dude in a news story committing a crime

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Especially if it's a stereotypical crime(carjacking, stealing chicken, slanging rock) Or if it's a really horrendous crime, they're quick to show a black face and attach it to the crime like willie horton or something, They're quick to post photos but when the suspect is white, pictures are always optional for some reason :ohhh:. Like this story for example.

Chicken wing theft kicked off 2 week burglary Crime spree

Chicken-wing theft kicked off burglary spree in Parkland, authorities say - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Sounds black right? Well, follow the link and you'll see my point.:whoo: If he was black they would have had a gallery of this nikka.

Another thing I've noticed is every time the perpetrator is white there's rarely any racist comments, but when they're black people go out of there way to type the most wild chit.

Me personally, i couldn't care less about race.
If a person commits a crime they're a criminal, period.

It's just amusing seeing these people talk down on blacks and then say they're not racist when you call them out on it when they're clearly are.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Remember when somebody broke into LL's crib a year ago or so and he beat them down? And the media would never show the picture of that white dude Uncle L had to stomp out?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
When black folks committ crimes, white folks be on some "those damn thugs, send those Blacks back to Africa, they are all on Welfare and blah, blah ,blah"

But when white folks shoot up movie theaters, shoot up schools or go on stabbing sprees, white folks say shyt like, "we need stricter gun laws, we need to re-eavluate the state of the mental health dept :beli: What's up with that white folks :comeon:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Kinda crazy that out of all of the white dominated forums i haven't seen not one racist comment about the Sandy Hook when it went down. It was over 500 posts and not one of them had to do with race.

If he was black then cacz would've been calling him all kinds of things.

You should've seen how happy i was when that asian dude said he didn't care about white kids dieing.

thai-house-racism.jpeg

3504_451390008258721_703700292_n.png

All the cacz were like :ohhh: i thought asians were on our side.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Kinda crazy that out of all of the white dominated forums i haven't seen not one racist comment about the Sandy Hook when it went down. It was over 500 posts and not one of them had to do with race.

If he was black then cacz would've been calling him all kinds of things.

You should've seen how happy i was when that asian dude said he didn't care about white kids dieing.

thai-house-racism.jpeg

3504_451390008258721_703700292_n.png

All the cacz were like :ohhh: i thought asians were on our side.
he didn't really chose the best occasion to convey his point. this was the 1st time in US history some lunatic shoot up a friggin' elementary school. no matter how you want to talk about racially-motivated double standards, that sh!t was just beyond that, and if I remember right there was an asian girl (parents from South Korea I think) and a black girl (her dad is a musician) among the victims

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
What I notice sometimes in online news articles, when a black person commits a violent crime against a white person the comment section has like 2000+ post :wtf:

I honestly believe the local news is blatantly pandering to a certain demographic that feeds off stories of black dysfunction.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
the findings were that it was statistically proven :mindblown:

:russ::dead:

:leostare: ! meant the numbers, where you research (c!ty,state), what was the stat!st!cal outcome, etc... !m just try!n to get !nsight from someone stud!ed !t... not !nterested !n the obv!ous f!nd!ngs, more the data you collected...

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

:leostare: ! meant the numbers, where you research (c!ty,state), what was the stat!st!cal outcome, etc... !m just try!n to get !nsight from someone stud!ed !t... not !nterested !n the obv!ous f!nd!ngs, more the data you collected...
ion remember...I wrote this essay a long time ago.....
A real long time ago....Feel me...I wrote this essay a long time ago
It was the dopest essay I ever wrote... in '94