Anyone notice whenever there's a black dude in a news story committing a crime

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is the most annoying shyt fukk...

But even in Canada they will say the race when suspect is black but only describe features for a cac on the news

hes 5'10 slender built considered armed and dangerous

thanks for describing like 60% of black males in the city

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hes 5'10 slender built considered armed and dangerous

thanks for describing like 60% of black males in the city

The christie pits molester was described as being 18-40 yrs old :dead:

It was a 16 year old kid smh. U ever notice how the most irrelevant rapper committing a crime will end up on the news ticker scrolls on cp24 :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The christie pits molester was described as being 18-40 yrs old :dead:

It was a 16 year old kid smh. U ever notice how the most irrelevant rapper committing a crime will end up on the news ticker scrolling blubs on cp24 :heh:

yup
aspiring rapper shot outside the studio

if you ever look at the police reports for crimes reported every day 98% of the suspects are black males:snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I dont notice that but on local news sites people talk maaaaad shyt when nikkas get caught doing something i.e stealing a car, robbing a convenience store, drugs, shooting, then when a white person does the same thing they dont be sayin shyt.

its funny because one news site went to moderating before posting and the other usually does a morning sweep and an evening sweep, so between noon and 9 its a shytstorm of links to various news stories and crimes, black vs white and ruthlessness then after 9pm the mods come and clean it up and theres only safe comments. but its funny because if you watch the news on tv they read comments that people leave.

That shyt is sickening man how racists these cacs are. You never see black folks going to news stories about white pedos and saying shyt like "white people ain't shyt" and "all these crackas need to die" It's like dude it's 2013, the fukk do they still hate us so much. Yeah we got big dikks, move the fukk on.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That shyt is sickening man how racists these cacs are. You never see black folks going to news stories about white pedos and saying shyt like "white people ain't shyt" and "all these crackas need to die" It's like dude it's 2013, the fukk do they still hate us so much. Yeah we got big dikks, move the fukk on.

I'm sayin! Let a black person commit a violent crime. Now I'm not condoning their actions by any means, but some of these white people will say shyt like "How's that gun control working Chicago?" rather than mourning the victim. Then they'll say some shyt like "let me have at him, I'd shoot him in the face and save the tax payer's money!"

Just a week or so ago, there was TALK that a bunch of kids were gonna be headed to Michigan Ave to start ruckus, and white people were commenting about how we NEED guns and used the incident (someone actually posted a video on here) about those kids throwing chairs and doing dumb shyt at the mall here in Chicago. Guess what, nothing even happened, so why was that even a story?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
actually this has been discussed a million times here. pretty much if a white person does something its minimized or an anomaly whereas a black person does something its blown out of proportion or just because that's how they are.

ie white person shoots up movie theater...what would drive a person to do such a thing? what happened to him? what were the conditions that allowed for such a tragedy to occur? what could corrupt such a promising young individual like the suspect?

"He was a troubled but obviously brilliant teen (even if he was from some single parent trailer, they'll show his redneck meth mother talking about how much she loved him, then show his overweight female classmate saying he was nice but quiet) with average to perfect grades who was simply misunderstood by a society that couldn't interpret the warning signs or pleas for help and attention....

until it was too late."

Daps
Especially if it's a stereotypical crime(carjacking, stealing chicken, slanging rock) Or if it's a really horrendous crime, they're quick to show a black face and attach it to the crime like willie horton or something, They're quick to post photos but when the suspect is white, pictures are always optional for some reason :ohhh:. Like this story for example.

Chicken wing theft kicked off 2 week burglary Crime spree

Chicken-wing theft kicked off burglary spree in Parkland, authorities say - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Sounds black right? Well, follow the link and you'll see my point.:whoo: If he was black they would have had a gallery of this nikka.

I said this in another thread where some white dude did some wild shyt. They actually CAUGHT the white dude, yet they STILL DIDN'T put up a picture of him. They do this ALL the time.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nowadays the black dude is usually an "Aspiring Rapper"

"He was a troubled but obviously brilliant teen (even if he was from some single parent trailer, they'll show his redneck meth mother talking about how much she loved him, then show his overweight female classmate saying he was nice but quiet) with average to perfect grades who was simply misunderstood by a society that couldn't interpret the warning signs or pleas for help and attention....

until it was too late."

To be fair and balanced the black people on the news or who give the reporters the story do often say "He was turning his life around". :manny: maybe in the written stories they add that just cause it sparks good web traffic but I've seen it when I watch the news on tv or the internet clip I'm like :snoop: whyd she say that? Even if he is......