Anyone notice whenever there's a black dude in a news story committing a crime

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Especially if it's a stereotypical crime(carjacking, stealing chicken, slanging rock) Or if it's a really horrendous crime, they're quick to show a black face and attach it to the crime like willie horton or something, They're quick to post photos but when the suspect is white, pictures are always optional for some reason :ohhh:. Like this story for example.

Chicken wing theft kicked off 2 week burglary Crime spree

Curtis Gottlieb landed a job delivering wings in Coral Springs, but he flew the coop the very night he was hired, taking with him several food orders, cash and the restaurant's car sign, said his boss of only a few hours.

"He was my employee for maybe four hours," said Wing Zone owner Mark Paciello. "He did good the first couple deliveries, but then I never heard from him again."

Broward sheriff's investigators say the food run was the beginning of a two-week crime spree for Gottlieb, 23, who is now in jail and accused in 12 home burglaries that took place inside of an exclusive gated neighborhood in Parkland — the same neighborhood he lives in.

The thievery took place within days and within blocks of Gottlieb's home at the Parkland Golf and Country Club community. Most of the stolen items were high-end racing bikes and golf clubs that were pilfered from open or unlocked garages. The homes were hit during daylight hours, and in several cases, the victims were inside.

Sheriff's Detective Brian Goolsby said the thefts were so brazen, it was easy to finger a suspect.

"The number of burglaries in those two weeks pretty much accounted for almost all the burglaries we get in a year," Goolsby said. "We know this is a hard-to-get-into gated community. We had a feeling right away that it had to be at least someone who lives there or has access."

Gottlieb's defense attorney, Michael Gottlieb, who is unrelated to his client, said Friday it was too early to comment.

Goolsby said it appears Gottlieb simply drove around in a Dodge Magnum and searched for easy targets. Among the stolen loot included a Scott Plasma racing bike valued at $6,600 and a set of Adams golf clubs valued at $3,460, according to arrest reports.

All together, investigators estimate that approximately $36,000 worth of items were taken. Paciella estimated his loss at about $1,200, which includes a $800 car-top restaurant sign and a $200 hot wings thermo-bag.

Gottlieb allegedly pawned most of the bikes and golf clubs at the same Coral Springs pawn shop, scoring $350 for a $5,000 Guru racing bike in one case, $300 for a $4,000 racing bike a different day, according to the reports. Deputies found most of the items there.

The home burglaries began Feb. 16 — three days after Gottlieb allegedly vanished with Paciello's wings.

They continued through March 4 when a vigilant resident — a victim from a previous burglary — noticed a man entering a neighbor's garage. The woman called the neighbor, who was walking her dog at the time. The two women and the dog chased the man briefly down the street, but he got away in a Dodge Magnum, Goolsby said.

Using car registration records, investigators were able to trace a Dodge Magnum owned by someone in the neighborhood. Goolsby said they immediately recognized Gottlieb's name because the Coral Springs Police had recently put out a "be on the look out" bulletin related to the stolen chicken wings case.

Deputies arrested Gottlieb on March 5 after he left his house in a Dodge Magnum. He allegedly confessed to the thefts, authorities said

At the time of his arrest, Gottlieb was out on bond on a Coral Springs police case where he is accused of trafficking hydromorphone, a pain medication, according to court records.

Investigators said the case illustrates the importance of securing personal property even inside of an exclusive community.

"Lock your doors, lock your garages," Goolsby said. "I know its wrong to have to live and feel that way, but there are potential for thefts everywhere."

Gottlieb was being held on Friday at the Broward Main Jail on 46 counts of burglary-related charges, according to jail records. A Broward judge earlier this week revoked Gottlieb's bond on the drug trafficking case.

Investigators said most of the residents will likely receive their stolen items back. Piacello said he just wants his chicken-wings car sign returned.

Chicken-wing theft kicked off burglary spree in Parkland, authorities say - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Sounds black right? Well, follow the link and you'll see my point.:whoo: If he was black they would have had a gallery of this nikka.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
They had a child molestation story where I'm at on the news last week and they had the suspect's face blurred because they were afraid residents would know the victim if they showed who the mom was .

But if the chick was black, they'll show the pic of the suspect before even telling the story :aicmon:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont notice that but on local news sites people talk maaaaad shyt when nikkas get caught doing something i.e stealing a car, robbing a convenience store, drugs, shooting, then when a white person does the same thing they dont be sayin shyt.

its funny because one news site went to moderating before posting and the other usually does a morning sweep and an evening sweep, so between noon and 9 its a shytstorm of links to various news stories and crimes, black vs white and ruthlessness then after 9pm the mods come and clean it up and theres only safe comments. but its funny because if you watch the news on tv they read comments that people leave.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
If you subscribe to any news links on Facebook, the comments are ridiculous. Just yesterday, they posted how Derrick Rose has been cleared to play, but isn't mentally ready, then asked if he should play. Most of these cacs talking bout trade him, or saying he should give his $20M salary back. I swear they stay in some nikkas pocketbooks.

There's always WAY more comments when a black person commits a crime as opposed to a white person. It's crazy...

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
If you subscribe to any news links on Facebook, the comments are ridiculous. Just yesterday, they posted how Derrick Rose has been cleared to play, but isn't mentally ready, then asked if he should play. Most of these cacs talking bout trade him, or saying he should give his $20M salary back. I swear they stay in some nikkas pocketbooks.

There's always WAY more comments when a black person commits a crime as opposed to a white person. It's crazy

That's cause some cacs can't start their day until they know one of us fukked up. They thrive off of black negativity.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Start at 10:33. Tariq gets into the reasons why the media doesn't show the photos of white suspects. Please listen. It gives great insight! :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I know that over here, whenever there's a black crime, particularly a street crime, they ALWAYS show the pictures of black dudes extra large, I've noticed that. Also, you'll know when it's a white suspect if its a street crime cos they'll just say something like "young man 20-25 years old, medium build, stocky....etc" without mentioning their race.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
actually this has been discussed a million times here. pretty much if a white person does something its minimized or an anomaly whereas a black person does something its blown out of proportion or just because that's how they are.

ie white person shoots up movie theater...what would drive a person to do such a thing? what happened to him? what were the conditions that allowed for such a tragedy to occur? what could corrupt such a promising young individual like the suspect?

then a black person, does something ...thats just the way they are...send'em back to africa let them destroy their own country....:smh: and somehow it always relates to being lazy, not having a job and being on welfare. (dont ask me how (seriously))

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
nowadays the black dude is usually an "Aspiring Rapper"

Man that shyt be killing me...

:deadmanny:

and they get all DETAILED with the story too........quoting his bars that might bare some relevance to the story and posting old youtube videos to illustrate the story line

Datwain Overstreet aka Yung Datwain was an aspriing rapper who shared his lifestory of his violent upbringing via grisly graphic lyrical bars in most of his music......in this clip Datwain is seen displaying a plethora of automatic weapons, a large assortment of high grade marijuana and several fradulant EBT cards.......police consider him ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!

smh

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I know that over here, whenever there's a black crime, particularly a street crime, they ALWAYS show the pictures of black dudes extra large, I've noticed that. Also, you'll know when it's a white suspect if its a street crime cos they'll just say something like "young man 20-25 years old, medium build, stocky....etc" without mentioning their race.

Gunners for life!