Anyone notice mexicans be having all the new fly whips?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's the Mexicans turn..... Ricans and Dominicans as far as I can see is livin just like nikkas..

I see the Mexicans opening new businesses every fukkin day

Yeah, I said in another thread, Mexican neighborhoods seem to have more stability than Rican hoods. Rican hoods are almost like the Black hood just with different faces.

I don't know too much about Dominicans as a whole but it seems like they get their hustle on just like Mexicans.

I also know that Cubans and S. Americans pretty much RUN South Florida to the point that they have political and economic clout over everyone in the area.

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's also cause we do all the jobs nobody else wants to do. A lot of people say nah fukk that I ain't trying to be on no roof on a hot ass day or doing construction for the road. Mexicans say fukk that we'll do it. Some people have too much pride and let it get in the way of the money.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
It's also cause we do all the jobs nobody else wants to do. A lot of people say nah fukk that I ain't trying to be on no roof on a hot ass day or doing construction for the road. Mexicans say fukk that we'll do it. Some people have too much pride and let it get in the way of the money.

That's real rap; I respect how them Mexican nikkas stay on their hustle game. Here in North Carolina, the main county where Mexicans migrate to is my mother's home; Duplin County. Mind you, all the towns there are small; there ain't really nothing going on. Biggest city near is Raleigh, and that's over an hour away. One year I came down for a funeral, hadn't been here in years. I was like :leon: at all the Mexican dudes, on the hunt for that paper. After the funeral, one of the locals who came to the house to pay respects was spitting on the subject, talking about how local nikkas who was unemployed, you try to hold them down and get them a job on a roof or something, and he like :ld: but you tell a Mexican dude, he's like :myman: and will have it down before you blink.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West

i co/sign u to the fullest.. Being black and when i hear other blacks young and in there 30's sitting on there porch everyday complaining about they not working for mcdonalds or any other fast food place i sit back and :snoop:.. I don't care if i have a degree or not, i need to pay bills and working any job regardless of what it is as long as the pay is decent i'm good.

Black Men i've notice are ashamed to work at mcdonalds because they know Alot of sistas won't give them the time of the day cause of where they work and i be like fuk them and anybody else.. u need work experience and u need to pay bills. why are u concern what others think.