Anyone notice mexicans be having all the new fly whips?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I think people outside of california, texas and chicago where mexican culture is heavy believe mexicans don't have a dime to there name and are gangbangers.. wrong

I know plenty of mexicans who run there own car dealerships, financial counseling firms and tons of other businesses.

This one mexican dude i know have me rollin all the time because he tell me stories how some white people think he some of criminal cause he has tat's on his arms. but they don't know his family run 2 mexican family own restaurants and he's own his way on running his own car detailing shop..

don't judge a book by it's cover

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
naw breh

asians be driving all the nice whips

everyone one of them from teenagers to grandpas driving either lexus, acuras, infinity, mercedes, and bmws

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I think people outside of california, texas and chicago where mexican culture is heavy believe mexicans don't have a dime to there name and are gangbangers.. wrong

I know plenty of mexicans who run there own car dealerships, financial counseling firms and tons of other businesses.

This one mexican dude i know have me rollin all the time because he tell me stories how some white people think he some of criminal cause he has tat's on his arms. but they don't know his family run 2 mexican family own restaurants and he's own his way on running his own car detailing shop..

One of my best friends is Mexican and his parents each own a business, they had us straight through high school. We were gettin paid 10/hr to do oddjobs they didnt feel like doing, i.e. drive cleaning ladies / construction workers around in a Denali :heh:

His mom bought him a brand new RL for graduation, if you saw his parents you'd swear they were the stereotypical immigrant until they pull them racks out :wow:

Daps
Reppin
TX
mexicans/latinos are low-key on the comeup.

brown excellence???
q9amn.png

:myman:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
My Mexican friends are some of the most loyal friends I have had.

Salvadorians too

Yup..

out of every race i came in contact with in my life, the mexican dudes and women where the main ones straight in my face telling me the truth.. it wasn't non of that smile in your face and go back and fuk u over

Then the mexican guy i know who use to push major weight told me like 8 years ago if u want to know who's your true friends are, just go to them with a story about u need money for a bill or can they do something for u even tho u don't need it and see what they say and do..

he was 100% right.. i cut them loose and i have been happy ever since.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I know most of em get hook ups wit jobs cuz of they fam or friends got these high paying jobs welding or some shyt, they take care of they own
:manny:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Yup..

out of every race i came in contact with in my life, the mexican dudes and women where the main ones straight in my face telling me the truth.. it wasn't non of that smile in your face and go back and fuk u over

Then the mexican guy i know who use to push major weight told me like 8 years ago if u want to know who's your true friends are, just go to them with a story about u need money for a bill or can they do something for u even tho u don't need it and see what they say and do..

he was 100% right.. i cut them loose and i have been happy ever since.

Co-sign, that's real

Mexican folks are very prideful and proud about their origins too.

Cinco de mayo is always wild out here in SJ :dwillhuh: my homies always tell me as a white dude, don't cruise around east of downtown on the 5th :pachaha: they get live

bjellis99

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-sign, that's real

Mexican folks are very prideful and proud about their origins too.

Cinco de mayo is always wild out here in SJ :dwillhuh: my homies always tell me as a white dude, don't cruise around east of downtown on the 5th :pachaha: they get live

I'm supposed to be in SJ/Campbell area this weekend...I hope they don't get too wild!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
mexicans/latinos are low-key on the comeup.

brown excellence???
q9amn.png

I think it's the Mexicans turn..... Ricans and Dominicans as far as I can see is livin just like nikkas..

I see the Mexicans opening new businesses every fukkin day

They are ambitious for sure..... As a New Yorker I used to think Mexicans were confined to cali and TX and they only picked fruits and vegitables but watching them takeover certain areas in NY I see their fukking grind is real..

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I thought it was just a Texas thing, but I noticed that too. I always see them in souped up Tahoes & Escalades n shyt... and its people that work in the Customer Service dept of my job so I'm like :what: It's the same with Asians and Hondas & Nissans, I'm like damn do they just get the hookup off GP??

nikkas don't want to hook me up with nothing but Box Chevys and an Old Cutlass :stopitslime:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have noticed that Mexicans riding around on 1,000$ road bicycles. Eryone of them riding a Cannondale..How the fcuk!?

They also got the car insurance hustle on lock. Every one of them have an out of state plate from N.Carolina..

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
yeah mexicans are so proud of their origins that they jumping barbed wired fences to leave mexico