Anyone notice how Mexican kids are bad as shyt. :dahell:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yep, in my part time retail job I see it all the time :beli:

Mexican lady comes in with 6 kids, kids are all under 8 and completely tear up the store. Lady says absolutely nothing to the kids, completely ignores them actually :what:

Even cac mom tell they kids to cool out :dame:
Yea they roll around on the floor, scream, make scenes. The mexican moms just be like :hubie:
I’ve seen it with my own two eyes bruh. They especially let the boys get away with murder.
I'm thinking in their culture they don't discipline their kids. Hopefully we have an hombre that can come in and explain.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I'm thinking in their culture they don't discipline their kids. Hopefully we have an hombre that can come in and explain.

My gf is Mexican. I’ve also had Mexican friends, exes, coworkers, etc. The way they raise their kids is different than black folks. Not saying it’s wrong or bad, but it’s different. Definitely takes some getting used to.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My gf is Mexican. I’ve also had Mexican friends, exes, coworkers, etc. The way they raise their kids is different than black folks. Not saying it’s wrong or bad, but it’s different. Definitely takes some getting used to.
Aww I see. Elaborate a bit breh :ohhh:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Every child is bad when they have undisciplined hypocritical parents and an unstable family life.

- If youre a "do as I say not as I do parent" your kids are going to wild out
- If you discipline your kids without explaining why, your kids are going to wild out
- If you discipline your kids inconsistently, your kids are going to wild out
- If youre never around, your kids are going to wild out.

Latino, white, black, asian, it doesnt matter.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
True, I had to flip on my ex's 6 yr old nephew after I told her "you better check him before I do" when he was kicking the middle console from the backseat of my car. Her and her mom failed. I told him I'm gonna pull over and throw him out if he dont stop. He stopped. Then he got in the store and spit out a Jolly Rancher in somebodies section of the cashiers conveyer belt when they didn't notice. All I could do was

Laugh-Stifle_Nicolas-Cage_Movie.gif

Last edited:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Aww I see. Elaborate a bit breh :ohhh:

They baby their kids more. I also feel like they tend to side with their kids right or wrong. So even if the kid did something, if you’re not family, it’s oh well, fukk you, too bad. Whereas black families push their kids to move past the baby stage and if a black kid does something to someone the parent corrects the child instead of sticking up for them. Both methods have flaws. Both have benefits. But those are the big differences I’ve noticed.