Anyone into gardening/taking care of house plants?

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
So I bought a tropical plant today. Can someone identify so I can take proper care of my new friend

Snapchat_1582242019.jpg
Looks to be a Yucca Cane.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All of them died :francis: wax begonia and dragon wing begonia lasted the longest year
Sorry to hear that breh. Begonias are tough to grow though, so give yourself some credit that you had them for that long. Like I was saying to the other breh who lost some other plants, they are still thankful for the time they shared with you!

It's time to start again though! Try and start some kale/oregano/lettuce or something in the window sill it will benefit from the cooler temperatures, and you can eat it!

I've been hype this summer, I moved into a different location and the sun has been different which has made all my plants react differently. My fiddle leaf fig surprised me the most! My monsteras exploded but they are still pretty floppy. My papyrus has really stopped growing and I've gotta move her.

I found a black owned florist to sell some of my plants when gets to that time. :mjcry: That will be a bittersweet day.

For everyone else it is the time to start buying seeds for next year, seed houses esp organic heirloom spots are doing sales because it is the end of the year.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Sorry to hear that breh. Begonias are tough to grow though, so give yourself some credit that you had them for that long. Like I was saying to the other breh who lost some other plants, they are still thankful for the time they shared with you!

It's time to start again though! Try and start some kale/oregano/lettuce or something in the window sill it will benefit from the cooler temperatures, and you can eat it!

I've been hype this summer, I moved into a different location and the sun has been different which has made all my plants react differently. My fiddle leaf fig surprised me the most! My monsteras exploded but they are still pretty floppy. My papyrus has really stopped growing and I've gotta move her.

I found a black owned florist to sell some of my plants when gets to that time. :mjcry: That will be a bittersweet day.

For everyone else it is the time to start buying seeds for next year, seed houses esp organic heirloom spots are doing sales because it is the end of the year.
I usually buy my plants after they've grown in a little. Ive never bought seeds. Begonias are tough as shyt. I bought like 2 Jurassic Rex begonias and neither lasted more than a month smh. My last two died bc I over watered them, but I had them for a year. You have pics of yours?

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's everyone's yields looking like?

I am very pleased with my successes and lessons I've learned this year in the backyard. Very proud of myself too. The were some instances where i could just go out back around get stuff to eat and that is a very powerful feeling. I highly recommend it. Also being able to give excess or gift food to others is very powerful. Food is love. I think i did a little much but I'm doing it my way and it is working despite the setbacks.
This is getting a lil bit too "Dear Coli, today I..." so I'd like to hear from the brehs and brehettes

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If any of you all have kids, esp newborns, diluted breastmilk/formula has been one of the best fertilizers I've come across. Any bottles they don't finish or you forget, just dilute em out like 4-10x and there will be a new lushness and especially getting everything to the plants that will contribute to the shiny exterior of the leaves without using external "leaf shine."

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I still got that joint. It's to watch local TV. My TV don't have a build in antenna or am I doing something wrong?🤣🤣🤣

I miss that plant btw
That antenna is old school old school breh......what the connections on that look like because it look like it's got the prongs!!