Anyone into gardening/taking care of house plants?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I have quite a few house plants that I take care of. I find the hobby quite fun, but it can be a pain in the ass when one of the plants gets stressed and starts dying.

My current plants:

Wandering Jew
Jurassic Pink Rex Begonia (had been losing stems like crazy. I've been trying my hardest to keep it alive, but I don't know if it will make it out of the month.)
Wax Begonia
Pink Azalea
Alligator Plant
Pepperomia
A few succulents
And a Rubber plant

List yours if you have any

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Lucky_Bamboo_v4_005.jpgac1c46eb-ea44-435f-ba51-a025fcfe91bfOriginal.jpg
51HYg7aNEeL._SY355_.jpg

No luck and no money tho
:mjcry:
Matter fact shyt on a downward spiral

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I want to get into gardening. I have a huge yard and I live by a bunch of hippies. They be planting stuff all over and then eat their crops as they get ripe. I wanna get into that.

My mom does it in Miami. She has mango trees, pepper trees, papaya trees, plantain trees, you name it. She gets so much at times she takes peppers to the farmers market and sells them

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I want to get into gardening. I have a huge yard and I live by a bunch of hippies. They be planting stuff all over and then eat their crops as they get ripe. I wanna get into that.

My mom does it in Miami. She has mango trees, pepper trees, papaya trees, plantain trees, you name it. She gets so much at times she takes peppers to the farmers market and sells them
Why not ask the hippies how they do it?