Anyone Interviewed in Corporate with Locs?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
it’s halfway to my eyebrows in the front and covering my ears/going down my neck in the back. when i pulled it back alot my hair was still sticking up i gotta try it again
png-transparent-chief-keef-hate-bein-sober-rapper-musician-others-thumbnail.png
lol oh ok then yeah do this-

I did that for prob a year unti i could tie it-

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I dress more polished so it doesn't give a bad impression. Also for added effect I tie my hair up nowadays cause if not its just wild. I'm also looking for long term solutions. There is some prejeducie out there. Like If i got back into aviation and flying, I don't know any pilots with locs
Travel the Caribbean and you’ll see them on pilots breh.

The most amount of Black ppl with locs I’ve ever seen across the board was in The Caribbean.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
i got a job offer with a 40% increase in pay + bonuses but my issue is the company is vry small <300 construction employees with not much staff in my department. i would be the highest lvl accountant next to the controller. i dont trust it

Breh you tripping RN........you gonna pass that up :dahell:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Breh you tripping RN........you gonna pass that up :dahell:
my only fear is that our office that does all the clerical work for the construction company has like 30ppl total and i report directly to the controller as the only accountant on the team besides her. i feel like it’s gonna be alot on my plate and unstable smh

:jbhmm:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
my only fear is that our office that does all the clerical work for the construction company has like 30ppl total and i report directly to the controller as the only accountant on the team besides her. i feel like it’s gonna be alot on my plate and unstable smh

You said +40% increase in pay + bonus.

you serious RN; man up :childplease:

plies-gif-money-money.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Seen a couple dudes in my building with them.

Idk… most the dudes I work around are bald or on their way

Read up on their dress codes… it’s usually in the contract offer. Most of the time, they just want you neat and professional looking.

If its a suit and tie type place… maybe not but go to the interview and kill that shyt. Give them something they don't have at a price that you both can afford

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Yeah small companies can be unstable as fukk sometimes so it really be your call if you wanna put up with it

I worked for an agency for a bit last year that paid me 20k higher than my old job but my department was 2 people working alongside the business owner. I never wanted to punch someone in the neck so bad in my life (owner was a short ginger white guy)