Anyone interested in Youtube Premium for $1/mo?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Recently got a 3 month trial and I'll probably end up keeping it. Straight on Android and PC, but I watch a lot of YouTube on TV. They keep breaking the mixtube Xbox app that's more feature complete and I can't deal with these fukking wild ass constant ads. Not watching a min 30 ad for a 2 min video

Does the VPN trick work on already created accounts or just new ones?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I remember the days youtube used to be free. :why: shyt was the other day. Back in 2006. :mindblown: wtf. Stop making me feel like a has been already. fukk it, I still download music for free off of YouTube via YouTube2mp3 because some songs you can't buy anyway but it's on YouTube for free.

This is the only answer. Just use an online converter, download the song to your device, and listen to your playlist all day long without having to worry about ads or the song not playing when you open up another program.

I'm supposed to pay YouTube out of my pockets when they're already collecting revenue from ads? Nah fam, you ain't using my wallet to get away with your double-dipping scheme. That's what the cable companies have become and why they've become so hated over the course of their existence.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
thought that this deserved more attention. @beaniemac put me on to this and i must say the last 2 days have been goat

Anyone interested in Youtube Premium for $1/mo?

i just canceled my spotify and use youtube music now which is included in youtube premium. i also chose the family plan (5 accountsz). which is $1.70

i have ad blocker on my macbook for browsing youtube so i dont see any ads. but watching on my phone and roku tv now i dont' see ads either :blessed:

gave this as a x-mas gift to my friends and family member. they don't know i got it for 1.70 a month :lolbron:

if ya'll do this, I HIGHLY suggest signing up for the family plan. it's like $1.40 a month if u sign up in argentina and u can have a family of 6 people in total getting both YT premium and YT music. I have my homie, and my daughters on my plan. YT premium is a game changer. I was at my parents house sunday, and someone put on YT and I saw an commercial and looked at it like :scusthov:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
if ya'll do this, I HIGHLY suggest signing up for the family plan. it's like $1.40 a month if u sign up in argentina and u can have a family of 6 people in total getting both YT premium and YT music. I have my homie, and my daughters on my plan. YT premium is a game changer. I was at my parents house sunday, and someone put on YT and I saw an commercial and looked at it like :scusthov:

yup. family plan is great

and if you have MoviesAnywhere, link it to your YT and you/your fam can eat w/ movies that are part of MA.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
what's movies anywhere
digital movie locker like vudu

it's only for certain studios (basically the big ones, minus like Paramount) and you can link Vudu, Youtube, Amazon etc. so if you buy it on one platform and it's compatible, it'll be added to the other linked platforms.

It works w/ the family plan just make sure your settings to share movies in Google play is on...it'll automatically share whatever movies you've bought with your fam on the plan.