Anyone Interested in Dissecting the Matrix Trilogy? (Spoilers)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hmmm I say

Matrix
Reloaded
Revolutions

Although the last 2 were honestly about the same for me. I loved scenes in both but the "I don't have time for this shyt" scene is one of my favorites so I gotta give the edge to Reloaded.

You?

I think Matrix has the best cohesive story.

But I think due to the fukkery and action

I like them in the order of

Revolution
Reloaded
Matrix

The final fight scene will always have a speck place in my heart and I loved the truck scene with the ghost twins

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I just considered it a chess battle between two “programs”: the architect and the oracle.

everything else in between was just a resolution to that ultimate end.

And the language used to express that “battle” is just based on environmental situations. Like, you gonna say “infect” or ”corrupt data”because it’s all computer lingo anyways.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Matrix 4 = will the "new" new testament as in the amalgamation of all the religious/spiritual philosophy that it draws from, specifically the examination of free will and martyrdom.

Neo survives his crucifixion (some theorize Jesus didn't die on the cross), is possibly recycled, remembers that he was 'the one' and that he didn't have to necessarily be a martyr to save humanity. He simply has to help them access the code of the anomaly (the Christ).

Jesus wasn't targeted because he was too nice to people, they wanted to keep him from spreading the gospel (the code), the secrets of human potential and how he did the things he could do to keep the power dynamic in the control system's favor.

Humans can't be free from the matrix til they're free within it.

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
merovingian is the best character

I tried to tie my tie like this and failed :francis:

merovingian_suit.jpg

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
He was a tool. He did EXACTLY what she had planned for him to do.

Example: I make a plan and you and your homies execute it then die. I'm alive and well.

You look like a hero but who is really winning?

You are correct. I'm geeking out and going over all Matrix content again for a quiz I got coming up.\

Long story short, Oracle and Architect are proponents of the Matrix, they do not want to see Agent Smith aka the virus destroy the Matrix i.e., "I want to get out of here, out of this zoo...this prison".

Everything Oracle tells Neo to do is for self-preservation of The Matrix and in such Neo calls a truce between the machines and the humans by allowing the machines to connect Neo to the source and subsequently be absorbed by Agent Smith. Once Agent Smith consumes Neo he is able to be returned to the source and therefore be deleted/recycled - which is what should have happened at the end of The Matrix.

What is clear is that Neo isn't the one, rather an anomaly which has been seen before. But I think 4 may just throw a lot of that shyt out of the window as its incredibly convoluted

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
So I'm rewatching since it's on Netflix again.

How did Cypher plug into the Matrix by himself?

I'll try and find it again but in the 1st movie you see Neo creep up on Cypher saying "You scared the bejesus out of me". Analysis of this scene makes it seems as if Cypher is programming the ability for this to happen. In Enter the Matrix video game, you can see Ghost sleeping on a bed and Trinity joins him by laying down on a bed with the jack already inserted, you literally just need to lay down and put your head in. How does he get out though is the question - that is what I believe Cypher is programming. Maybe a call in 2 hours around the restaurant where he meets Smith.

And how did they develop hover crafts?

In Animatrix, The Second Rennaisance Part 2 there is a scene about an advert for the development of hovered technology. This was during Operation Dark Sky.

01 (Zero-One aka Machine City) became a prosperous and peaceful city, developing technology such as the innovative hoverpad and commercial air-vehicle, Versatran, and selling them to the nations of humanity.
01 Versatran

I tried to tie my tie like this and failed :francis:

merovingian_suit.jpg

In hindsight, him and the Trainman maybe the true hero's of the Matrix trilogy.