Anyone hype for Weird West? Co-Creators of Dishonored & Prey

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it looks great til you play it.

After playing Ascent and Hades this game is going to feel like some PSP shyt man

goddamn-wow.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This is scoring higher than the ascent though

This is more real time fallout that top down shooter or a roguelike

Not bad so far, but may backburner it bc it's like 20-24 hrs long and I still need to beat cyberpunk and disco elysium
it can score higher or lower on day one - but the thing is, this game just is lackluster at basic shyt while all of ascent's biggest problems could be fixed with patches

they're not gonna come back around and re-write entire segments of this game, make the AI un-braindead, or make the controls less jank on this.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might end up trying this at some point, but I didn't have a ton of expectations for it. Might be something to mess around with in the summer when there's nothing new out, I guess?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I’ve been playing this on my steam deck for the last 2 days. It’s a great game, definitely worth $25.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s on game pass and sounds good enough to give it a try :yes:

hmm completely forgot about this…wonder if it’s still on game pass

*edit*

yep…still is…downloading now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been playing this on my steam deck for the last 2 days. It’s a great game, definitely worth $25.

playing it now and thought it’d be the perfect game for a handheld…granted I’m concerned about how the text would look…game is more “involved” than I expected…thought it’d just be a shooter I could jump into…not crazy about the shooting mechanics so far especially compared to the ascent…but the story/mood is intriguing and I like the RPG elements

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
playing it now and thought it’d be the perfect game for a handheld…granted I’m concerned about how the text would look…game is more “involved” than I expected…thought it’d just be a shooter I could jump into…not crazy about the shooting mechanics so far especially compared to the ascent…but the story/mood is intriguing and I like the RPG elements
Yea, the story and rpg elements is what makes it good. It kills the battery fast on the steamdeck for some reason though. I have to keep it on the charger to play it.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picked this up on sale last week it was half off so I copped and I gotta say this game is fun as hell! Not perfect but it has me hooked bad I can’t stop playing.

I know it’s on gamespass and I was wondering why didn’t this game get more attention