Skillup didn’t love it

Currently 76 on opencritic

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is the very definition of mid

edit: someone called this shyt brilliant :dead: gaming journalists stay on WOAT energy

I can see why people wanted this to be good. We’ve also seen time and time again two big names don’t necessarily equate to good games (not saying this game isn’t good) when they branch off and form their own studios

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I can see why people wanted this to be good. We’ve also seen time and time again two big names don’t necessarily equate to good games (not saying this game isn’t good) when they branch off and form their own studios
it looks great til you play it. i don't think its a 'wanting it to be good' thing at all

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud

edit: someone called this shyt brilliant :dead: gaming journalists stay on WOAT energy
Damn it is like that…:picard:

I was going to cop it but I just bought the Ascent, Hades and DMC 5, shyt and I need to finish the last mission on Horizon.

I love isometric games so I was hoping for the best with this one

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Damn it is like that…:picard:

I was going to cop it but I just bought the Ascent, Hades and DMC 5, shyt and I need to finish the last mission on Horizon.

I love isometric games so I was hoping for the best with this one
After playing Ascent and Hades this game is going to feel like some PSP shyt man

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
After playing Ascent and Hades this game is going to feel like some PSP shyt man

This is scoring higher than the ascent though

This is more real time fallout that top down shooter or a roguelike

Not bad so far, but may backburner it bc it's like 20-24 hrs long and I still need to beat cyberpunk and disco elysium

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh those streamers above like Skill Up and ACG I been unsubscribed from those lames. They try to get into the technical aspects of games which is cool but they don’t hold that standard that they set themselves to every game they review. Especially ACG that lame had the nerve to say SIFU music didn’t match the game :hhh:

Dumbass has never seen a Bruce Lee movie obviously, that’s just one example of many I could give.

As far as this game goes shyt looks average at best :mjlol: