Anyone here went/goes to Arizona State University ?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
im trying to plan some PTO w/ the way yall talking.....Is it easy to get to these campuses and bars (ASU) w/o a car :mjpls: or would I have to rent one :noah:?

Also, i assume that during the times that SCHOOL IS NOT in session it's :flabbynsick: or am I wrong?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
im trying to plan some PTO w/ the way yall talking.....Is it easy to get to these campuses and bars (ASU) w/o a car :mjpls: or would I have to rent one :noah:?

Also, i assume that during the times that SCHOOL IS NOT in session it's :flabbynsick: or am I wrong?

It depends. Some hotels shuttle to mills ave with is where it goes down at in Tempe. Don't know how late they run now though. Renting a car is a better option unless you plan on staying in one area.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
82817573.png

:damn: :dead:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
If you can't get laid here then idk what to tell you.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pwfubORTik"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pwfubORTik[/ame]

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
went there my freshman year spring break

fukked several white hoes like it was nothing :wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
the parties were definitely a good look, exotic erotic and full moon on the quad were pure sodom & gomorrah type shyt. i'm pretty sure pure party schools may have went harder, but it's rare you find that level of academics with the level of ignorance we had going on on that campus, straight fukkery galore
Most colleges 18-21 in age has massive foolishness. I remember and I had a blast but it was what it was.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
How was it?

Were the chicks as hot as they say they are?
fukkery everywhere you go

all kinda of drugs, alcohol and p*ssy walking around

people from all over go out there so the bytches are top notch, I bagged a white girl that came all the way out from duke :datazz:

not to mention you're able to drink more than you normally could hang because of the higher altitude.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
fukkery everywhere you go

all kinda of drugs, alcohol and p*ssy walking around

people from all over go out there so the bytches are top notch, I bagged a white girl that came all the way out from duke :datazz:

not to mention you're able to drink more than you normally could hang because of the higher altitude.

OhLawd.

The scenery and nature of the state looks cool too.

Sunny,cactus,palm trees,deserts,lakes :noah:.

The undie run looks like fun too.