Anyone here went/goes to Arizona State University ?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:ohhh:

Stanford? Man that was the school I wanted to goto but that shyt was too far (Im on the east coast) :to:, how is the party life over there breh?

the parties were definitely a good look, exotic erotic and full moon on the quad were pure sodom & gomorrah type shyt. i'm pretty sure pure party schools may have went harder, but it's rare you find that level of academics with the level of ignorance we had going on on that campus, straight fukkery galore

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I want to go just to chill for a few days but i don't want to get shot for being the only black dude around :heh:.

I have been to Phoenix a few times for work. It's underrated...Tempe and Scottsdale are really close. Mills ave and Scottsdale is where it's at. W hotel has a spot that is :ohlawd:

The white girls are fire...point blank some of the best in America. They also have some fine black chics, usually mixed when you can find them. Mixed white/latina everywhere too. If you are a black dude, it is TOO EASY to pull especially if have a bit of swag.

Don't worry about being black. When I was there, I went around with my black coworkers. We are usually 4 deep and nobody wanted to plex with us...all of us are big and look like football players.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I have been to Phoenix a few times for work. It's underrated...Tempe and Scottsdale are really close. Mills ave and Scottsdale is where it's at. W hotel has a spot that is :ohlawd:

The white girls are fire...point blank some of the best in America. They also have some fine black chics, usually mixed when you can find them. Mixed white/latina everywhere too. If you are a black dude, it is TOO EASY to pull especially if have a bit of swag.

Don't worry about being black. When I was there, I went around with my black coworkers. We are usually 4 deep and nobody wanted to plex with us...all of us are big and look like football players.

Isn't Scottsdale full of rich people?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Man was it ASU or UA that had an entire dorm just for bytches who wanted to party?

I think it was ASU.

Some dude on another forum who went there in 09 said one dorm had to be closed due to a herpes outbreak.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaWzwfrntx4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaWzwfrntx4[/ame]

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

explain

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
when did that happen? how did it go?

i got 2 friends on the football team. i stayed with them over a weekend and watched a game. that saturday night was ridiculous, they won :whew:

it was ridiculous. we started off at a club that was basically all students. got drunk(er) and brought a few girls back to the dorms. top 3 best weekends of my life :yesfavre:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Brothas are few and far in between and so demand for us higher there. First night I was there, me and my homeboy had some fine ASU bunnies that we met earlier in the night send a cab to pick us from the club were at and take them to a home they rented in Tempe :shaq: We took a shuttle from the hotel to mills ave initially. We barely even spit game at them...they were intrigued off top. Other trips and night were almost as easy too.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Brothas are few and far in between and so demand for us higher there. First night I was there, me and my homeboy had some fine ASU bunnies that we met earlier in the night send a cab to pick us from the club were at and take them to a home they rented in Tempe :shaq: We took a shuttle from the hotel to mills ave initially. We barely even spit game at them...they were intrigued off top. Other trips and night were almost as easy too.

Tempe is a college town right?

Everyone lives on campus, whether it's the dorms or apartments?

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Tempe is a college town right?

Everyone lives on campus, whether it's the dorms or apartments?

Tempe is primarily ASU, but they have about 60,000 students. Not enough dorms to fit all of them so some stay in apartments or homes off campus.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Does he know that ASU girls are notorious for being slutty ? :heh:

I don't even knew where the fukk wifing her came from . He's not the marrying type. Maybe he thought it was a way to cuff that :ohlawd: puss.

Dude was a QB in college. He should've known better. Signs were all over the place.