Anyone here went/goes to Arizona State University ?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Are the parties as crazy as they say it is? It looks like snowbunny central :blessed:.
asu-shockers.jpg
asu4.jpg
ASU_girls_tailgating.jpg
asufans.jpg
Bre_ASU_08_display_image.jpg
I want to hear some stories brehs.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I've heard some crazy things about this school.

How did it become such a huge party school?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i got a few friends there. went last year :ohlawd: i wish i could live there. half nekkid white girls getting drunk and not scared to fukk :noah:

if youre under 25 amd havent been your missing out on life

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Hell yeaaaahh, Phoenix is crackin. I've been out there a few times! There are a lot of fine bytches out there :ohlawd:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
when you accept lots of students, you got hot slutty girls and dudes who drink like a fish. put that combination together and you get the ultimate party school. that being said, there is an ugly underbelly, tempe, and mill ave in particular has a high rate of homeless drug addicts and what can only be described as escaped mental patients walking around. girls get raped and dudes go missing out here.

be careful, brehs.

as far as the quality of the school, it's a mixed bag. there are great students there, all of the schools within the uni are their own seperate entity, so just because communications or english may be huge, that doesnt mean that the science and math schools are low quality. one of the biggest schools on campus is the wp carey school of business which has one of the best MBA programs ever. also, due to our climate, NASA and other aeronautical/weather tech industries work with ASU students

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
spent 2 years in phoenix, ah the memories of picking up broads on mill ave

I want to go just to chill for a few days but i don't want to get shot for being the only black dude around :heh:.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Man was it ASU or UA that had an entire dorm just for bytches who wanted to party?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
one of the biggest schools on campus is the wp carey school of business which has one of the best MBA programs ever.
:usure:

Man was it ASU or UA that had an entire dorm just for bytches who wanted to party?

white universities get away with a lot of fukkery like that, we had a dorm pretty much dedicated to drugs/druggies named enchanted broccoli forest. the stoners/trippers in the 70's set that shyt up. parties there were :blessed:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:usure:

white universities get away with a lot of fukkery like that, we had a dorm pretty much dedicated to drugs/druggies named enchanted broccoli forest. the stoners/trippers in the 70's set that shyt up. parties there were :blessed:

:ohhh:

Stanford? Man that was the school I wanted to goto but that shyt was too far (Im on the east coast) :to:, how is the party life over there breh?