Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Pretty Much.

Stomach Cant Take It No More :to:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
yup...

No alcohol for me for 8 years. I have tasted stuff but never drank a glass of anything

Boy C

SPC
Daps
@track 1

This year I went three months w/o drinking. Reason? I wanted to lose weight and I felt that i was drinking too often and spending too much $$ on beer (not too big on liquor). i'm 6 feet and got up to 191 and i went from late Feb to mid May w/o drinking and got down to 165 which is where i'm at now. Since i've had my first drink last month, I don't have the urge to drink much anymore and it's easy to not drink.

Getting a gym membership (Planet Fitness ftw) helps A LOT bruh...and I do mean A LOT!

Good post :salute:

I agree that it saves you money. I think I saved around -$200, like $30 - 35/week.

Also, once alcohol isn't in your system for a month, you don't crave it. You can deal without it and feel no urge to drink... For me and my body.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm a high functioning alcoholic. Kill a fifth of vodka in a matter of hours and be fine.

Used to be a litre every 5 days.

I'm nowhere near that bad now.

And it doesn't effect my non-social life (my S/O perfers me drinking, says it make me "normal" and not so frayed at the edges and careless), I still cold turkey myself like once a year just to get my tolerance down.

Those rwo weeks are hellacious.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I'm a high functioning alcoholic. Kill a fifth of vodka in a matter of hours and be fine.

And it doesn't effect my non-social life (my S/O perfers me drinking, says it make me "normal" and not so frayed at the edges and careless), I still cold turkey myself like once a year just to get my tolerance down.

:whew:

Vodka is the GOAT

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I cut back a lot, only for special occasions. I even go to parties sipping Crystal Light tea these days, if I'm not up to drinking :yeshrug:

When I know some ignorance bout to go down, six pack of Negra Modelo and a pint of Royal Canadian :ohlawd:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

you drink a bottle of vodka everyday?

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I used to drink a 6 pack of Heineken every two days. That was my go to drink in the clubs or whenever I'm chilling with my folks. I don't drink as much as I used to, but I'll buy a drink in a occassional event or when I'm at the bar. Once you slow down on drinking or completely stop you would lose that persistant thirst for some liquor.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

:russ:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I only drink one night a week, but when I do, I make sure to get completely wasted. Stay thirsty my friends.
The_most_interesting_man.jpg

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
im not going to drink beer or alcohol anymore

ive got some anxiety problems :to:

I have given up drinking a few weeks ago as well because of the awful anxiety I get the day after drinking.

I love having some drinks with dinner a couple times a week but even two drinks would still give me anxiety.

I feel your pain. I miss being buzzed :to: